- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Kimaye pomegranate fresh form India
INI manage 800 acres of which the majority is new plantation. Kalpesh Khivasara, General Manager at INI Farms says they expect to harvest more than 1000 tons this season. The season runs from June – October and from December - April.
60 – 80% of the production goes for export with Europe being the largest market. The Indian domestic market is willing to pay a premium for quality and better packing and is slowly realizing the food safety issues. The establishment of modern retail stores ensures that the fruit reaches the end consumer in the shortest possible time with the highest quality.
The "Kimaye" brand is used for all export and domestic markets.
INI Farms took part in this year's Fruit Logistica in Berlin to introduce its Kimaye pomegranates to a wider audience. The company received great response from visitors across the world. Service providers, importers, retailers from Netherlands, Spain, France, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Germany, UK and Middle East visited the stand and were impressed by the fruit quality and round-the-year supplies.
The “Kimaye Fruit Tasting” session provided the visitors a flavour of the Bhagwa variety in terms of taste. The packaging of Kimaye boxes was universally liked.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 Ecuador: “We expect that the market will improve toward the end of our mango season”
- 2018-12-12 "Fresh pineapple prices some 6 percent higher than two months ago"
- 2018-12-12 India: Lack of export market thwarts kiwi growers in Arunachal Pradesh
- 2018-12-12 "Obvious market superiority of Hainan pineapples"
- 2018-12-12 Chinese consumers love Kate mangoes
- 2018-12-11 Avocados: Hyped-up superfood funds Mexican drug lords
- 2018-12-11 Australia: Perth business to sell new avocado ice-cream
- 2018-12-11 Avocado producer has 'game plan' for second tier avocados
- 2018-12-11 Kipepeo welcomes first tropical fruits from new bio & fair project in Indonesia
- 2018-12-11 Chinese demand for avocados linked to drought in Latin America
- 2018-12-11 South Korean firm confident in Samoan nonu
- 2018-12-11 Delayed winter takes a bite off red guava production in Allahabad
- 2018-12-11 Rwanda: From humble beginnings to successful avocado oil firm
- 2018-12-10 New Zealand avocado growers in Environment Court
- 2018-12-10 Spain: A digestif made from mango
- 2018-12-07 Customers squeezing the life out of avocados
- 2018-12-07 Spain: "Subtropical fruit exports to the EU down by more than 30% due to protests"
- 2018-12-07 Peru to strengthen the mango competitiveness chain
- 2018-12-07 Paraguay: Pineapple and banana producers from Guayaibi achieve their purpose
- 2018-12-07 Peru: Mango shipments are expected to resume next week