- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
- General Manager - Commercial | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
- Junior Growers - UAE and Saudi
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Kimaye pomegranate fresh form India
INI manage 800 acres of which the majority is new plantation. Kalpesh Khivasara, General Manager at INI Farms says they expect to harvest more than 1000 tons this season. The season runs from June – October and from December - April.
60 – 80% of the production goes for export with Europe being the largest market. The Indian domestic market is willing to pay a premium for quality and better packing and is slowly realizing the food safety issues. The establishment of modern retail stores ensures that the fruit reaches the end consumer in the shortest possible time with the highest quality.
The "Kimaye" brand is used for all export and domestic markets.
INI Farms took part in this year's Fruit Logistica in Berlin to introduce its Kimaye pomegranates to a wider audience. The company received great response from visitors across the world. Service providers, importers, retailers from Netherlands, Spain, France, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Germany, UK and Middle East visited the stand and were impressed by the fruit quality and round-the-year supplies.
The “Kimaye Fruit Tasting” session provided the visitors a flavour of the Bhagwa variety in terms of taste. The packaging of Kimaye boxes was universally liked.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-03 Malaysia: Kulim pineapple farm seeks out European market
- 2020-07-03 Distributing vitamin-C enriched fruits among people to boost immunity
- 2020-07-03 Uttar Pradesh growers face huge losses in peak mango season
- 2020-07-03 Trops offering 350 jobs for new mango campaign
- 2020-07-02 Organic mangoes from Naniarchar region exported to Europe for the first time
- 2020-07-02 Over 23 tons of Jardalu mangoes ordered online
- 2020-07-02 Philippines: Fruit production first quarter drops
- 2020-07-02 Japan receives first cargo of Pakistan mangoes
- 2020-07-02 Chengdu hosts 2020 Thai Fruit Festival
- 2020-07-02 Kenya: Mathioya avocado farmers will get better prices after new deal
- 2020-07-02 Australian mango grower inputs ‘whole of chain’ tracking solution
- 2020-07-02 Week 26 avocado shipments from South Africa to Europe total 550,000 units
- 2020-07-01 Registered name "Harumanis" only applicable to Perlis mangoes
- 2020-07-01 Lychees from Vietnam hit shelves in Singapore
- 2020-07-01 Vietnamese lychee exports to Japan offer great opportunities
- 2020-07-01 "We want Colombia's Hass avocado exports to surpass $100 million"
- 2020-07-01 Chinese businesses handle single fruit categories facing difficulties
- 2020-06-30 “The 2020/2021 Michoacán avocado season will kick off July 1st”
- 2020-06-30 Organic yellow passionfruit from Ecuador promises to make a difference in European market
- 2020-06-30 Union requests Pineapple Companies be investigated for putting employees at risk