- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Package with avocados in different ripening stages launched
- Unrest in Chile affects cherry export to China
- Blueberries see stronger availability for 2019-2020 imports
- Hars & Hagebauer is looking for agents/producers in South Africa
- "It is everyone’s responsibility to accurately show how many hectares have been planted and where to forecast the future volumes"
Top 5 -last month
Kimaye pomegranate fresh form India
INI manage 800 acres of which the majority is new plantation. Kalpesh Khivasara, General Manager at INI Farms says they expect to harvest more than 1000 tons this season. The season runs from June – October and from December - April.
60 – 80% of the production goes for export with Europe being the largest market. The Indian domestic market is willing to pay a premium for quality and better packing and is slowly realizing the food safety issues. The establishment of modern retail stores ensures that the fruit reaches the end consumer in the shortest possible time with the highest quality.
The "Kimaye" brand is used for all export and domestic markets.
INI Farms took part in this year's Fruit Logistica in Berlin to introduce its Kimaye pomegranates to a wider audience. The company received great response from visitors across the world. Service providers, importers, retailers from Netherlands, Spain, France, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Germany, UK and Middle East visited the stand and were impressed by the fruit quality and round-the-year supplies.
The “Kimaye Fruit Tasting” session provided the visitors a flavour of the Bhagwa variety in terms of taste. The packaging of Kimaye boxes was universally liked.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-15 Guangzhou successfully exports fresh persimmon to Canada for the first time
- 2019-11-15 Launch in Spain of a powerful kaki promotional campaign
- 2019-11-15 The different ways retailers educate consumers on avocado ripeness
- 2019-11-15 Philippine growers will highlight coconut products at German 2020 BioFach fair
- 2019-11-15 Australian Lady Jane mangoes to hit stores next week
- 2019-11-15 Average persimmon prices in Italy
- 2019-11-14 "Anytime is Avotime!"
- 2019-11-14 With a kaki harvest like this, the opening of new markets is clearly necessary
- 2019-11-13 South Africa: New and sweeter dragon fruit cultivars
- 2019-11-13 "Plans to export Australian mangoes to China not yet affected by bushfires"
- 2019-11-13 Malaysia: 770 hectares under pineapple in inter-cropping project
- 2019-11-13 Avocado prices lowest in almost three years
- 2019-11-13 The US revives Peruvian pineapple exports
- 2019-11-13 Fresh mangoes from Malawi arrive on Indian markets this winter
- 2019-11-13 New South Wales avocado farmer fears fire could ruin crop
- 2019-11-12 Greenskin exports from Israel at approximately 208,000 cartons
- 2019-11-12 Asian paddy farmers urged to opt for crop diversification
- 2019-11-12 This season marks a big contrast between South American mango growing countries
- 2019-11-11 Mango import program from Australia expands
- 2019-11-11 "We are about to sell the first Panama pineapples in China"