- Want to grow your business?
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
- Manager Operations - Gameren, Nederland
- Master Vegetable - Flower Grower
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We are the first organic citrus company to pack 100% without plastic"
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Biggest problem facing avocado sector in coming years will be supply, not demand
- Clearing the rubble in Spain after the severe weather; leafy vegetable shortages a sure thing in the winter"
- Severe weather in Spain has disastrous local effects
Kimaye pomegranate fresh form India
INI manage 800 acres of which the majority is new plantation. Kalpesh Khivasara, General Manager at INI Farms says they expect to harvest more than 1000 tons this season. The season runs from June – October and from December - April.
60 – 80% of the production goes for export with Europe being the largest market. The Indian domestic market is willing to pay a premium for quality and better packing and is slowly realizing the food safety issues. The establishment of modern retail stores ensures that the fruit reaches the end consumer in the shortest possible time with the highest quality.
The "Kimaye" brand is used for all export and domestic markets.
INI Farms took part in this year's Fruit Logistica in Berlin to introduce its Kimaye pomegranates to a wider audience. The company received great response from visitors across the world. Service providers, importers, retailers from Netherlands, Spain, France, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Germany, UK and Middle East visited the stand and were impressed by the fruit quality and round-the-year supplies.
The “Kimaye Fruit Tasting” session provided the visitors a flavour of the Bhagwa variety in terms of taste. The packaging of Kimaye boxes was universally liked.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-10-11 Prices of plantains skyrocket due to drought and tornadoes
- 2019-10-11 New Zealand avocado lovers buy 26,000 avos in one week from Vegeland
- 2019-10-11 Record for air-freighted pineapples broken
- 2019-10-11 Maui family grows world record avocado
- 2019-10-11 "Mangoes tell us when they are ready to be harvested through their color and firmness"
- 2019-10-11 Lively demand and low volumes for persimmons
- 2019-10-10 The avocado industry has been going through a "golden era"
- 2019-10-10 Mexico: Farmers in Chihuahua replace marijuana with avocados
- 2019-10-10 Cambodia seeks support for Japanese for mango shipments
- 2019-10-09 Retail sales of avocados increasing by 72 per cent each year in China
- 2019-10-09 "Nice demand and a healthy supply of pomegranates"
- 2019-10-09 Fruit and vegetable export figures from Vietnam slip
- 2019-10-09 “Developments in Colombia allow us to supply year-round”
- 2019-10-09 Mangoes and avocados, the target of thieves in Malaga
- 2019-10-09 West Pak Avocado partners with Fairtrade America
- 2019-10-09 South Africa’s dwarf avocado trees
- 2019-10-09 Lower persimmon volumes expected in Emilia-Romagna
- 2019-10-08 Peak of Brazilian mango shipments to US approaching
- 2019-10-08 Vietnam tries to get US export licence for avocados
- 2019-10-08 Ekumfi Pineapple Factory in Ghana will start operations within weeks