- Lighting Applications Specialist - Beamsville (Ontario) Canada
- Senior Product Manager Young Plants
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Soft Fruit
- IPM Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Human Resources Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Assistant Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Head Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- General Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist - Hallam, Victoria, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Kimaye pomegranate fresh form India
INI manage 800 acres of which the majority is new plantation. Kalpesh Khivasara, General Manager at INI Farms says they expect to harvest more than 1000 tons this season. The season runs from June – October and from December - April.
60 – 80% of the production goes for export with Europe being the largest market. The Indian domestic market is willing to pay a premium for quality and better packing and is slowly realizing the food safety issues. The establishment of modern retail stores ensures that the fruit reaches the end consumer in the shortest possible time with the highest quality.
The "Kimaye" brand is used for all export and domestic markets.
INI Farms took part in this year's Fruit Logistica in Berlin to introduce its Kimaye pomegranates to a wider audience. The company received great response from visitors across the world. Service providers, importers, retailers from Netherlands, Spain, France, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Germany, UK and Middle East visited the stand and were impressed by the fruit quality and round-the-year supplies.
The “Kimaye Fruit Tasting” session provided the visitors a flavour of the Bhagwa variety in terms of taste. The packaging of Kimaye boxes was universally liked.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-04-24 Vietnam: Prices drops cause farmers to dump pineapples
- 2019-04-24 India: Rare pest attacks mango crop in Lucknow
- 2019-04-24 Season begins for the Dibra Mango from West Africa
- 2019-04-24 Oaxaca is Mexico's second biggest producer of pineapples
- 2019-04-24 Indian pilot project SERP mobilises nearly 3,000 women mango producers
- 2019-04-24 Orange and avocado theft on campus Cal Poly
- 2019-04-23 Growing demand for Kaya Paya papaya from Guatemala
- 2019-04-23 China: "Price of pineapples from Hainan shows rising trend"
- 2019-04-23 Volume of Mexican mangoes to grow significantly
- 2019-04-23 Malaysia: Minister Salahuddin strives for more durian exports to China
- 2019-04-23 Vietnam fruit growers encouraged to apply GAP standards
- 2019-04-23 India: Mango shipments to Pune market drop by 50%
- 2019-04-23 India: Insufficient rainfall hits Banagana Palli mango cultivation
- 2019-04-19 Taiwan: Lychee harvest halved as a result of mild and dry winter
- 2019-04-19 New Zealand’s unusual Easter treat - deep-fried kiwifruit
- 2019-04-19 Kenya receives Japanese donation for construction of Marakwet fruit factory
- 2019-04-19 Vietnam: First batch of mangoes goes to US
- 2019-04-19 India, South Punjab: Hail damaged mango groves more than rain
- 2019-04-18 Philippines: Russian company wants two tons of mangoes weekly from Guimaras growers
- 2019-04-18 Indian mango exports to reach North Korea this year