- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
AU: Fruit and veg spoilage a problem no more?
Australian fruit and vegetable wholesalers are installing Primaira’s Bluezone™ 2400 Fresh Preservation Technology supplied by Environmental Technologies Australia in increasing numbers. Keith Maggs of Environmental Technologies, the Australasian importers, believes this is driven by today’s tight economic conditions which all businesses must confront and the need in the fresh food industry to reduce wastage as far as is possible.
Placed in cool rooms at pack sheds, wholesaler agent’s premises and now with a model for retail stores or restaurants, Bluezone™ Fresh Preservation Technology has the ability to reduce fresh produce spoilage by half. Designed initially for the United States Army Primaira’s Bluezone™ is a unique, patented technology that strips microbes, ethylene, hydrocarbons, odours and other contaminants from the atmosphere. Its positive effect on produce quality and storage life has been demonstrated for use in transport containers, cold storage rooms, walk-in refrigerators, reach-in refrigerators and general food storage areas. It is a self-contained, rugged, low cost, low power, air cleaning technology.
With the fresh fruit season in full swing pack sheds, transporters, wholesalers and retailers are now benefiting from this latest innovation now proven for Australasian conditions. From extending shelf life, slowing ripening, reducing mould and russet spotting to eliminating odours, excessive softening or toughness everyone in the supply chain has been able to see results.
For more information:
Tel: +61 (0)400 545 760
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 US food safety technology company expands to Europe
- 2019-03-22 Migros Basel records sales growth
- 2019-03-22 Bud Holland signs purchase agreement for new-build project on Poortcamp in De Lier
- 2019-03-22 Qatar: QADCO’s positive contribution towards self-sufficiency
- 2019-03-22 Agri-tech platform Ninjacart expands operations to Delhi, Mumbai, Pune
- 2019-03-22 Hapag Lloyd discloses 2018 annual report: Group net result increased by 13 million euro
- 2019-03-22 Rhenus establishes its own network in South Africa by acquiring World Net Logistics
- 2019-03-22 Casino is doing well again
- 2019-03-22 Switzerland: Lidl wants to settle in the city centers
- 2019-03-22 The company Agrial acquires English supplier
- 2019-03-22 "We are 100% ready for the Dutch season again"
- 2019-03-21 This is how Aldi and Lidl put pressure on Migros
- 2019-03-21 Bio-Obst Augustin and BIO COMPANY open pop-up store in Berlin
- 2019-03-21 Technological revolution at Polymer Logistics
- 2019-03-21 Fresh Del Monte CFO Richard Contreras to step down
- 2019-03-21 FruitMasters to install 7,000 solar panels
- 2019-03-20 Spanish company Huercasa opens factory in Romania
- 2019-03-20 Sainsbury's and ASDA detail £1.6 billion cost savings to CMA
- 2019-03-20 SPAR formulas fit everywhere
- 2019-03-19 California leafy greens grower hires Jeff Cook as new CFO