- Production Manager - Dubai, UAE
- Supply Chain Coordinator - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Plant Buyer - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Hydroponic Grower - Livingston (Tennessee) USA
- Assistant Grower - Chatham (ON) Canada
- Director - Eastern U.S.
- Commercial Specialist
- Product Development Specialist Tomato
- Customer Service & Supply Chain Seeds
- Business Development Manager - Vietnam
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL BLUEBERRY MARKET
- SA lemon growers “dodged a bullet” in early Russian market
- "We applied it to apricots and sweet cherries, and at -2 C they did not suffer any damage.”
- Australian couple markets world first compostable potato-based cling wrap, pallet wrap
- Kenyan banana and broccoli farmers urged to pursue Korean purchase deal
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: Renewed Active Ventilation System introduced at Horti Fair
With on-going sustainable development in the greenhouse sector, and the rising demand for energy efficiency, many growers are trying to improve nursery climate control. The AVS system is designed to provide active ventilation, bringing in dryer air from outside.
The polypropylene casing of the new unit has more effective isolating abilities. The UV-resistant material will mute sound levels more successfully – an important benefit for greenhouse employees.
The so-called WTW system also regulates the climate more effectively. The CV-element is replaced with a heat regulator, capable of warming up cold air coming in from outside. Users can choose between several ways of ventilation and circulation, adjustable through a series of valves.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-05-06 "Sustainability is important to us" - more than just a phrase for soft fruit propagator
- 2021-05-04 The multiple advantages of having soilless strawberry crops on three rows
- 2021-04-27 “We are striving to start the British season earlier, without using gas fuelled greenhouses”
- 2021-04-27 "The pilot project was very successful"
- 2021-04-26 USDA and greenhouse grower work together to supply leafy greens
- 2021-04-26 "We'll be plastic-free and carbon-neutral within 15 years"
- 2021-04-23 France: performance and innovation for the Tenairlux© photovoltaic greenhouse
- 2021-04-23 "Lettuce market improves slightly, first greenhouse fennel available next week"
- 2021-04-21 "Our clipping system and bio twines are the perfect marriage to not use plastics at all"
- 2021-04-20 Huelva is expected to produce about 250,000 tons of strawberry in this campaign
- 2021-04-20 "Project with 100% LED on a large scale in our greenhouse was a success"
- 2021-04-20 Discussing sustainable growth in Dutch greenhouses
- 2021-04-20 Are hydroponics profitable?
- 2021-04-16 Canadian greenhouse grower expands strawberry acreage
- 2021-04-15 France: Photovoltaic solar power plant to protect asparagus from the cold
- 2021-04-14 "Technology to help growers seize glasshouse opportunities"
- 2021-04-14 Square Roots deploys its latest indoor farm in Michigan
- 2021-04-13 Fresh marketer connects Namibia and South Africa
- 2021-04-12 Pete's plans project in Peach County
- 2021-04-08 Shortage of snacking tomatoes and abundance of round tomatoes in North America