- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- New packaging from New Zealand cherry grower
- What are the biggest pitfalls on the Chinese import market?
- Ecuador: “We expect that the market will improve toward the end of our mango season”
- Plantains becoming more available in mainstream US supermarkets
- Suspected illegal garlic imports under investigation in South Africa
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: Renewed Active Ventilation System introduced at Horti Fair
With on-going sustainable development in the greenhouse sector, and the rising demand for energy efficiency, many growers are trying to improve nursery climate control. The AVS system is designed to provide active ventilation, bringing in dryer air from outside.
The polypropylene casing of the new unit has more effective isolating abilities. The UV-resistant material will mute sound levels more successfully – an important benefit for greenhouse employees.
The so-called WTW system also regulates the climate more effectively. The CV-element is replaced with a heat regulator, capable of warming up cold air coming in from outside. Users can choose between several ways of ventilation and circulation, adjustable through a series of valves.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 Macfrut 2019 first: Green House Technology Village shows greenhouse cultivation
- 2018-12-12 Greenhouse acreage expanding faster in Morocco than in Spain
- 2018-12-12 "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- 2018-12-10 First Roma tomatoes shipped from new greenhouse
- 2018-12-10 Mexico: First roma tomatoes shipped from new greenhouse
- 2018-12-06 Alberta greenhouse grower ready for the long cold winter
- 2018-12-06 Ohio greenhouses in full production this winter
- 2018-12-05 Living greens company launches organic red butter lettuce and spring mix
- 2018-12-05 Australia: Costa tomato farm starts AU$67 million expansion
- 2018-12-04 Canadian government supports greenhouse farming
- 2018-12-04 "We aim to displace importers, not existing local growers"
- 2018-12-03 A greenhouse in the eternal ice: vegetable gardening in the Antarctic
- 2018-11-29 Kaufland focuses on local winter tomatoes
- 2018-11-29 Mexico: Greenhouse climate control with geothermal energy
- 2018-11-28 Carl Mastronardi wins Produce Person of The Year from OPMA
- 2018-11-27 Seasonal production ramping up of specialty greenhouse vegetables
- 2018-11-27 The largest greenhouse in the Czech Republic is already functioning
- 2018-11-23 "Exempt indoor grown lettuce from romaine recall"
- 2018-11-22 Microgreens more than just a garnish
- 2018-11-20 How are cultivation techniques developing in China?