- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
- UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
- Greenhouse Crop Specialist - Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New product videos
US: Tanimura & Antle connects with chefs
"This is an effective way for us to take advantage of real-time technology to help our food service partners tell the story of these unique products and their exceptional value and menu versatility to the culinary professional," comments Diana McClean, Director of Marketing. "With over 4 billion views a day on YouTube, and a growing interest in preparation videos—we believe making these tools easily available through QR codes is a powerful communication strategy."
Recent field implementation of Produce Traceability Initiative (PTI) compliant case labels provides case level traceability. Kwikloc labeled iceberg has been in distribution for over three years, with each clip printed with a code that allows a trace back to each head of lettuce. This is not the first time that QRC technology has been utilized, but it represents a new approach for the food service segment. Tanimura & Antle retail packaged produce includes QR codes to deliver recipes, shopping lists and harvest videos directly to consumers, telling the story of the family owned and operated company.
Artisan Lettuce and Artisan Romaine are two proprietary products grown by Tanimura & Antle, available year round and available to the food service market segment in both an 8 lb. and 24 ct. case.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-02-26 McCain Foods invests millions in vertical farming operation GoodLeaf
- 2021-02-26 Industry veteran appointed to Canadian Food Policy Advisory Council
- 2021-02-26 New webinar series focused on import/export regulations
- 2021-02-26 Trail of rancour left by CapeCrops
- 2021-02-26 Company ethics at Caligari&Babbi
- 2021-02-26 "Revenues from our New Zealand retail service operations increased 77%"
- 2021-02-26 SBK Group AB new majority owner in AB Malte Gustavsson
- 2021-02-26 Padua fresh produce market - transparency and sharing
- 2021-02-26 DS Smith introduces Greentote, an alternative to plastic bags for grocery pickup or delivery
- 2021-02-25 Executive changes for family-owned organic grower
- 2021-02-25 Avocado grower-marketer launches monthly podcast
- 2021-02-25 Cologne wholesale market traders want clarity
- 2021-02-25 Total Produce records strong results in 2020
- 2021-02-25 Greenyard continues double-digit growth in Q3 and reveals long-term plans
- 2021-02-24 Viva Fresh Open returns next month
- 2021-02-24 Industry associations congratulate Tom Vilsack’s confirmation
- 2021-02-24 Not just apples but emotions
- 2021-02-24 Unica Group, Coexphal and Bioline working together on a project to promote integrated control in agriculture
- 2021-02-24 Agrofruit's road to bankruptcy
- 2021-02-24 "Now it's just a matter of holding on"