- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New product videos
US: Tanimura & Antle connects with chefs
"This is an effective way for us to take advantage of real-time technology to help our food service partners tell the story of these unique products and their exceptional value and menu versatility to the culinary professional," comments Diana McClean, Director of Marketing. "With over 4 billion views a day on YouTube, and a growing interest in preparation videos—we believe making these tools easily available through QR codes is a powerful communication strategy."
Recent field implementation of Produce Traceability Initiative (PTI) compliant case labels provides case level traceability. Kwikloc labeled iceberg has been in distribution for over three years, with each clip printed with a code that allows a trace back to each head of lettuce. This is not the first time that QRC technology has been utilized, but it represents a new approach for the food service segment. Tanimura & Antle retail packaged produce includes QR codes to deliver recipes, shopping lists and harvest videos directly to consumers, telling the story of the family owned and operated company.
Artisan Lettuce and Artisan Romaine are two proprietary products grown by Tanimura & Antle, available year round and available to the food service market segment in both an 8 lb. and 24 ct. case.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-21 Avocado processor looks forward to more philanthropic projects
- 2021-01-21 T&G announces new Chief Financial Officer
- 2021-01-21 LaManna Premier Group’s Anthony Di Pietro elected as next Chair of the Australian Fresh Produce Alliance
- 2021-01-21 "Sales in commercial kitchens could be maintained somewhat"
- 2021-01-21 “BosDaalen will retain a family character”
- 2021-01-21 "Being publicly traded will help us reach our goal of 12 greenhouse facilities by 2025"
- 2021-01-20 Oppy partners on unique sustainability program in Peru
- 2021-01-20 Long-time Regional Marketing Manager of WA apple marketing company passes away
- 2021-01-20 "Companies realize that with a structural solution for agricultural dust and skins they are better off for the future"
- 2021-01-20 Chinese Sun Art drafts plan to purchase 51% of shares in Hema Fresh
- 2021-01-20 Hinojosa enters the French cardboard packaging market with the purchase of Allard Emballages
- 2021-01-19 Mission Produce announces fiscal 4th quarter and full year 2020 results
- 2021-01-19 New chief operating officer for mushroom company
- 2021-01-19 Fresh-Link Produce hires General Manager for Eastern division
- 2021-01-19 Picnic announces new 16,500 m2 fulfillment center in the Rhineland
- 2021-01-19 HDG The Fruit Consultants celebrates 40th anniversary
- 2021-01-19 Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba brings technology into agriculture
- 2021-01-19 Scott announces strategic partnership with Savoye
- 2021-01-19 Dithmarsch farms found online marketing platform Kohl Direkt
- 2021-01-18 Reduction of freight transportation-related emissions