- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Mission Produce Inc. continues to invest in Europe
- BLE Market Report: "The strawberry season is definitely over"
- Spain: "Asturian kiwifruit ends up in Bilbao, Barcelona or Madrid"
- Partial victory for New Zealand fruit growers
- ExpoSE and expoDirect - 21 to 22 November 2018 at the Karlsruhe Exhibition Center
Top 5 -last week
- Indian pomegranate exports likely to run into trade roadblocks
- China: Tomato price in Xinfadi Market drops by more than 20%
- US potato exports down: Retaliatory tariffs blamed
- WRAP signposts way towards sustainable use of plastics
- AU: Montague on track for one of best stone fruit seasons with growing Chinese market
Job offer - Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
Mezija is a brand new agribusiness company with a wide offer of fertilizers and biostimulants for agriculture.
With a view to enlarge the sale force in North Serbia (Vojvodina) we are searching for salesman with a good technical knowledge and multi-year experience in the private agribusiness trade.
It's required an age between 30 and 40 years and a good proficiency in English and/or Italian language.
We offer an economic treatment commensurate with the experience, commission on sales, reimbursement of expenses and benefits.
Immediate availability is required.
To apply: email@example.com