- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Greenhouse production changes to boost wintertime yields
- The Philippines exceed sales target in China’s first import expo
- Peru: Researchers developing potatoes resistant to disease and climate change
- Photo report Amsterdam Produce Summit 2018
- Balanced potato and onion market, below average carrot harvest
Job offer - District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
Proven district sales manager to oversee a territory in British Columbia and Alberta, calling on the large, commercial grower.
The candidate must live in either BC or AB, and will office out of his/her home.
The position is salaried with a bonus (not commissioned), company car, expenses, full benefits, overnight travel.
Full details provided to qualified candidate.
The hiring authority has paid Florasearch in advance. No cost whatsoever to candidate.
Confidentiality absolutely assured.
Please respond by telephone or by email, or by sharing your CV or resume.
Email phone number, and we will be happy to call you.