- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Globally innovative Dutch agricultural equipment company shines at iFresh Fair
- Peru: Adex requested capsicum be reinstated in the deduction system
- Colombia: National coconuts cover 80% of domestic demand
- Tesco will scrap 'best before' dates on fruit and vegetable lines
- Vachamon Awards 2018 attendee hopes to boost apple and pear imports in Thailand
Job offer - Сhief agronomist
LLC «Agro-Invest» is looking for:
Candidate requirements: Not less than 3 years of experience of cultivation under artificial light. An academic degree in agriculture. Knowledge of technologies of tomato and cucumber cultivation under artificial light. Plant protection and agricultural chemistry literate. Arrangement and control of agro-engineering measures, plant irrigation, greenhouse microclimate. Inventory accounting. Budgeting and cost/factor analysis defense. Production plan development. Responsibility and honesty. References from previous employers are desirable. Managerial capabilities. Knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies. 1C and Excel literate.
Knowledge of Russian language is an advantage.
Job description: Management of the greenhouse compartment. Subordinate to the Production Department Director. Working area - 25 Ha, 250 people under command. Job at the largest modern greenhouse complex, located in Kaluga region.