- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Ugandan banana breeders: It’s critical to add genetic engineering to our toolbox
- China: fertilizer price increase
- ''We hope German food retailers will soon start selling these nutritious legumes ''
- NZ food prices ease as lettuce prices plunge
- 'Great development potential for Chicarita novelty lettuce''
Job offer - Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Job reference: 4954M
Job type: Finance
Duration: Full Time
Location: East Africa / Kenya
Skills required: Finance
Sector: Fresh Produce / Fresh Food / Agriculture / Agri-Business / Horticulture
Salary: $$To Attract the Best
FINANCE MANAGER FOR A LEADING INTERNATIONAL FRESH PRODUCE BUSINESS
BASED EAST AFRICA
SALARY & BENEFITS TO ATTRACT THE BEST
Our client is one of the leading exporters of premium & prepared vegetables from East Africa. They aim to provide quality products which redefine what innovative, healthy and delicious vegetables should be. And as for their flower business they entered the floriculture industry in 2011 and in 2012 began exporting roses to the Netherlands, Great Britain, Germany, the Middle East and other key markets. In a relatively short time they built their branding name in the East Africa flower industry due to high quality products, modern facilities and commitment and dedication of their professional team.
As a relatively young business of under 20 years of age and with over 4,000 employees working on a multi-site, multi-grower basis they are growing rapidly with a pure international reach. As such this has created a select number of new opportunities to join their highly successful business. They are now looking for a FINANCE MANAGER to join their team.
Key Aspect of the Role:
Reporting to the Directors and working closely with the Chief Accountant, the role of Finance Manager is critical to ensuring the smooth running of the Finance department by managing and providing leadership to the finance teams ensuring that all financial systems and reporting, internal controls, budgeting and analysis are conducted and delivered in an accurate and timely manner.