- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Croatian government want to halve VAT on fruit & vegetables
- Kenya: Nyandarua receives Sh116 million grant to promote potato sector
- “Frozen is an add-on to fresh”
- Increased strawberry crops in Basilicata, drop in Verona and stable in Emilia-Romagna
- “Despite growing pains we have full confidence in future of Cool Port”
Top 5 -last week
Job offer - Export Manager
Kingfruit is an Italian company located in Verona. We have been vested in the fresh fruit and vegetable business since 2008, we grow, pack and export all over the world.
We are growing fast and the company policy is clear: the best products, the best service and customer care, at the right prices.
We are looking for: hardworking, experienced, motivated people, ready for a new challenge.
Position requested: EXPORT MANAGER
- Your customers are retailers, wholesalers and importers.
- You will develop client and business partner relationships with potential new customers, that will lead to sales opportunities and customer satisfaction, as well maintaining existing current client relationship.
- Seek, develop and convert leads into profitable business relationship.
- With input from th key internal sources, develop targeted marketing strategies and client proposals.
- Analyze and problem solve, develop alternative solutions and prepare recommendations to resolve client problems and requirements.
- You will be supported by Kingfruit's internal resources.
- You must have at least 1 year experience in fruit & vegetable industry, ideally in sales or sales support role.
- Comunication is key and you need to speak english very well.
- This is a sales role, so if you don't enjoy sales and negotiations, this position is not for you.
- It's very important that you are self motivated, a self starter, and not require constant supervision.
- You will be analitycal, a quick learner, organized, detail-oriented and all over the numbers, a multi-tasker and an action player in a fast changing environment.
- Available and ready all times when opportunities comes knocking.
- Goal driven.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- And of course a team player.
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to help grow a business and face new challenges with a well known international company.
- A competitive base salary is offered, plus a commission/bonus based on sales goals.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org