Job offersmore »
- Greenhouse Sales Manager Canada
- Horticulture Sales Specialist - U.S. & Canada
- Horticultural Lighting Technical Sales Representative – Central & Eastern US
- Head Grower Lettuce - Coaldale, Canada (AB)
- Sales Account Manager, Horticulture - United States
- Stellvertretender Betriebsleiter - Switzerland
- Sales Representatives - Europe/North Africa/Asia/United States of America
- Grower specialist lettuce and other leafy vegetables, Canada
- Head Grower, Co-Founder - Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Head Tomato Grower - California, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Brazil the only country supplying mangoes to Europe all year round”
- Chile: Up to 30% losses in cherry production due to heavy rainfall
- "We are investing due to the success of SunGold kiwifruit in the US"
- Produce brings Tesco back to growth | Target tests vertical farms
- “Eat more types of fruit with less sugar”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Special — Year Overview
'Tis the season for Spanish citrus, EU kiwis and Truffle Sprouts!!
Zespri saw the start of its European kiwi supply in December and also the very first volumes of SunGold, the total volume of Gold is 20% lower than the previous season as a result of the change over.It was a worrying start to the month for citrus growers in California, when a cold front, followed by an.....
Typhoons, hail storms, bans
Not everyone will be looking fondly back on November 2013
The month of November brought many storms in its wake, as the victims of typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines know all too well. Many businesses ran to their aid such as Japanese retailer Aeon and Tadeco, who donated their time and money to help survivors by distributing relief packs. There was however, relief.....
Exhibitions, shut downs, pumpkins in space!
October was the month of Exhibitions! The PMA which took place in New Orleans this year, there was also the Fruit Attraction in Spain and the Expoalimentaria in Peru, as always FreshPlaza was at all these events and made photos reports, click on the links to take a look at the photos.The US Federal.....
Milestones, international partnership in Hong Kong and groundbreaking innovations in transport
September was a very exciting month for FreshPlaza. We were pleased to announce that we had reached 30,000 subscribers!The month also brought other exciting events for our subscribers, such as Asia Fruit Logistica in Hong Kong. Along with our regular photo report covering the event, it was also a great.....
Good season for top fruit growers in NH
August 2013: Fifth case of CBS found in ZA citrus
August started off bright for New York apple growers, with the New York Apple Association saying this year's crop was to be 100 percent or more than their typical yield and indeed towards the end of the month this was confirmed by the US Apple Association who said, despite setbacks in Washington, U.S. apple.....
July 2013: Nelson Mandela International day, anniversaries and international cooperation
With the death of Nelson Mandela this month, we are reminded that he would have had a birthday on the 18th of July. Last year, in honour of his 95th birthday, South Africa Summer Citrus joined with the United Nations and the South African Consulate General of New York to celebrate Nelson Mandela.....
June 2013: Southern hemisphere sees success, while Northern hemisphere battles floods, cold weather, shortages
June 2013 saw shortages of vegetables in Europe in particular cauliflower and broccoli but also iceberg lettuce due to persistent cold weather. The persistent rainfall in mainly the East and Southeast of Germany has lead to a flood situation in the Danube, the Inn and the Elbe which hasn't been seen.....