Italy: Battaglio's new corporate image
Battaglio has introduced Frutta da vivere, the new corporate image with a logo that expresses its values of enthusiasm, proactiveness and energy, and which are expressed day after day through the quality of its products and services.
The logo is a strong memorable icon representing the history of the brand: an element that is reminiscent of a globe and of a fruit at the same time. At the centre is Battaglio's initial in the new colour code.
With 45 years of experience, Battaglio's corporate philosophy is based on three fundamental principles: full transparency with suppliers, collaborators and clients, consistency and passion to tackle any challenge day after day. To put it simply: Battaglio is synonymous with vitality in every way.
This vitality is expressed by its figures and presence on the international market. A turnover increase of 15% is expected with respect to 2016. The Group covers 24,000 sq m with two air-conditioned warehouses with storage and banana ripening units in Turin and Rome (currently being extended) as well as two agri-food centres. 80% of the produce is destined to retailers while the remaining 20% goes to markets.
The new packaging is the most natural expression of the new brand identity. The new colours attract consumers to discover the thousand flavours and the high quality of Battaglio products. The packaging protects the fruit with recyclable materials.
The company specialises in exotic fruit, especially bananas and pineapples, but also commercialises counter-seasonal citrus fruit, grapes, melons, kiwis and pears from the southern-hemisphere. Battaglio has in fact two facilities in Argentina - in
Villa Regina (Rio Negro) and Pilar (Buenos Aires) - where a new banana ripening centre has just been opened to support the development of the domestic market.
Demand for exotic fruit is on the up as consumers are constantly looking for something new. Battaglio tries to meet demand by finding the most suitable land and best tropical varieties. In addition, it leaves the fruit to ripen on the trees for longer and carries out quicker transports.
Battaglio is a leading player in the fresh produce sector because it also provides a series of supporting services and activities, such as training programmes, promotion in store and in wholesale markets and after-sales surveys.
The company's objective is to promote fruit culture and knowledge so as to increase demand.
By activating the main communications channels (website, social media, events), Battaglio aims at developing primary demand, extending consumption to new segments, mainly that of exotic fruit. Contacts:Battaglio SpA
Interporto SITO Nord
Tredicesima Strada, 1
10040 Rivalta di Torino (TO) - Italy
Tel.: +39 011 3494444
Publication date: 11/27/2017
© 2017 FreshPlaza. All rights reserved.