Giro Pack unveils new Box Filler and Dynamic Weigher
Giro Pack have announced new a box filling machine and high-speed dynamic weigher which the company hopes will further streamline and automate packinghouse bagging operations.
From left to right, EXACT-100 and the GBF-100
The company claims the Exact-100 offers more bags per minute, increased accuracy, and the ability to feed 3 baggers simultaneously with the same footprint as most layouts with only 2 baggers.
The GBF-100 automates the last step in the packaging line (the filling of boxes with net bags); which helps improve efficiency and saves in labor costs.
- Capacity: Up to 400lbs (200kg) of fruit per minute
- Output: Up to 90 bags/min (depending on bag size and commodity)
- Versatility: Ability to run 3 baggers simultaneously
- Accuracy: 5 grams per dump more accurate than Giro’s previous weigher; Saving up to $0.07 per 5# bag
- Labor Savings: Overall labor reduction up to 30%
- Footprint: Up to 50% more output with a smaller footprint than Giro’s previous line
- Output: Up to 90 boxes/min (depending on bag size and commodity)
- Labor Savings: Up to 2-4 people; Overall labor reduction up to 30%
- Box Composition: Plastic and/or carton
- Box Sizes: 600x400
- Featured Benefits: Vibrating/compacting device to ensure the proper positioning of the bags inside the box
- Optional Feature: Rejection system for over/underweight boxes
- Optional Feature: 1 or 2-layer feeding
For more information:
Tel: +34 559 474 5694
Publication date: 10/20/2017
© 2018 FreshPlaza. All rights reserved.