Job offersmore »
- Australia: Account Manager, Third Party Services
- Export Produce Trader - Spain
- Dutch/German Speaking Sales Executive - United Kingdom
- Sales/Project Manager - New Zealand
- Category Manager (fruit), Australia
- International Produce Trader - Spain
- Account manager Climate & Energy - Netherlands
- Account Manager, Salads/ Fruits - W. Europe
- Transport Planner - W. Europe
- Chief Executive - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Nuts and dried fruit exports grew 34.7% in volume in the first ten months of 2011, compared to the same period of 2010. This important growth is due to the increased export volumes of hazelnuts with shell (124.4%), together with the increase of nuts with shells (41.6%).
Almonds without shells, which are the second largest export among nuts and dried fruit, also recorded a significant increase (27.7%).
Fresh chestnuts exports show an interesting evolution by increasing 240% within its incipient productive development.
Publication date: 12/13/2011
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: