Job offersmore »
- Sales manager Central Europe
- Managing Director Central Europe
- General Manager - China
- Fritz Wiendl (experience in fresh produce industry) is looking for a job
- Business Manager NEF - Netherlands
- Supervisor Nucleus Stock - The Netherlands
- Project Manager R&D - The Netherlands
- Global Production Improvement Technician - Israel, Peru or Netherlands
- Bilingual Sales Exec (Avocado/ Tomato) - USA
- Sales Manager North America
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
General Manager - Singapore
Job Reference: 3824M
Job Type: Permanent
Benefits: Excellent Potential Earnings + Relocation & Benefits
Start Date: Asap
Salary: Excellent Potential Earnings
Skills: General Management, Commercial, Development
Our client is investing heavily in accelerating business development in Asia. They wish to source an exceptional individual to drive forward their next growth stage. Is that you…?
Our client is an established profitable fresh produce company/partnership trading in domestic and international markets with bases established throughout Europe and the Pacific Rim.
Up to now our client has relied on remote contacts in the Asian regional markets. The board of directors have concluded that the company requires a base in Asia in order to fully exploit the potential of these developing markets. The target customer sector will be food processors, food manufacturers, super-markets and domestic markets.
The ideal candidate they seek will be a self-starter, self-motivated, geographically-savvy, dynamic, multi-lingual, exceptional communicator with hands-on trading experience in the Asian fresh produce industry.
Initially this position will require travel, commitment and total engagement with fellow traders within the company, existing and potential customers and suppliers.
The rewards will be:
- Very considerable autonomy in directing and growing this regional business
- Further investment where it can be justified and proven to be prudent in staffing, training & IT
- No upper cap on earnings
- Eventual shareholding/partnership on hitting sustainable targets
If you are expecting to walk into an established customer/supplier base with experienced staff and a substantial package, please do not apply as this position is not for you.
You will be given the opportunity to meet fellow traders within the company to gain a feel for the environment you are working in. Many of our client’s traders have been with the company for over 25 years while others have joined more recently.
Interested? To discuss this opportunity in complete confidence, please contact Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 or apply via this website.
Please click here to view the full job ad!