Job offersmore »
- Sales manager Central Europe
- Managing Director Central Europe
- General Manager - China
- Fritz Wiendl (experience in fresh produce industry) is looking for a job
- Business Manager NEF - Netherlands
- Supervisor Nucleus Stock - The Netherlands
- Project Manager R&D - The Netherlands
- Global Production Improvement Technician - Israel, Peru or Netherlands
- Bilingual Sales Exec (Avocado/ Tomato) - USA
- Sales Manager North America
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
German Fresh Sector Trader/s Required
Job Reference: 3851M
Job Type: Permanent
Benefits: Excellent Potential Earnings + Benefits
Start Date: Asap
Salary: Excellent Potential Earnings
Location: UK - London
Skills: Commercial Sales
Or client is investing heavily in accelerating their trading business in Mainland Europe as well as Internationally. They wish to source German speaking individuals to assist them gain a further foothold in the German markets that they currently operate in. Is that you…?
This business is a highly established and profitable fresh produce company/partnership trading in domestic and international markets with bases established throughout Europe and the Pacific Rim.
Due to increased level of business, they wish to source a select number of German speaking traders to join their highly motivated existing trading team. The roles will be intense and high enjoyable, dealing with worldwide growers/suppliers and “selling” into UK and EU customers (majoring on Germany). As an ideal candidate you may be a recent graduate or have some form of trading/commercial exposure in the fresh sectors…but note our client is very “open” to individual’s backgrounds. You just need to have the desire to succeed.
The rewards will be:
• Considerable autonomy in growing the role within profitable boundaries
• A full training and development program
• No upper cap on earnings
• Excellent career opening in the UK and opportunity for overseas postings as well
At interview stage you will be given the opportunity to meet fellow traders within the company to gain a feel for the environment you are working in. Many of our client’s traders have been with the company for over 25 years while others have joined more recently.
Interested? To discuss this opportunity in complete confidence, please contact Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 or apply via this website.
If you haven't heard within 2 weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful