Job offersmore »
- Sales manager Central Europe
- Managing Director Central Europe
- General Manager - China
- Fritz Wiendl (experience in fresh produce industry) is looking for a job
- Business Manager NEF - Netherlands
- Supervisor Nucleus Stock - The Netherlands
- Project Manager R&D - The Netherlands
- Global Production Improvement Technician - Israel, Peru or Netherlands
- Bilingual Sales Exec (Avocado/ Tomato) - USA
- Sales Manager North America
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Key Account Manager (Australia) - Melons
Select Melons Australia (“SMA”) is a grower-directed brokerage company established to provide an unsurpassed level of seedless melon sales and account management to retail customers, SMA shareholder growers, wholesale partners and additional grower suppliers. SMA group of seedless melon growers was initially formed in 1995, and currently includes 6 businesses with farms based in Queensland, the Northern Territory, New South Wales and Western Australia.
- To join a small dynamic business unit as a Key Account Manager, a key senior level role essential for the effective and efficient operation of SMA.
- Excellent supply network already established - with high levels of product quality and service delivery, industry leadership, innovation and excellent grower culture and team cohesion.
- Established sales performance and relationships with both major supermarkets.
- Competitive remuneration package to be negotiated.
- Brisbane location preferred but other major metropolitan centre considered.
- FMCG (Fresh Produce) key account experience
- Tertiary qualification in business, agribusiness, marketing or equivalent
- 5+ years in fresh produce industry
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including a results-orientated focus, and a high level of self-motivation.
- Proven ability to identify and implement ‘out of the box’ or innovative solutions to problems.
- Demonstrated high level of communication skills, including written reporting and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal abilities, including negotiation and conflict management skills and ability to influence others.
- Proven organisational capabilities, including time management and strategic and sales planning skills.
- High level of computer literacy, including experience and interest in utilising digital platforms as communication and management tools.
- Analytical experience
- Proven financial analysis and management skills
- Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice.
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please email a cover letter, a resume, and a written response to the selection criteria (max 5 pages) to email@example.com