Job offersmore »
- General Manager - China
- Fritz Wiendl (experience in fresh produce industry) is looking for a job
- Business Manager NEF - Netherlands
- Supervisor Nucleus Stock - The Netherlands
- Project Manager R&D - The Netherlands
- Global Production Improvement Technician - Israel, Peru or Netherlands
- Bilingual Sales Exec (Avocado/ Tomato) - USA
- Sales Manager North America
- Horticultural Technician - Australia
- Product Manager - The Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- Innovation, weather and a month of firsts, Feb. 2013
- Pure Flavor® is unveiling new and improved Eco-friendly packaging
- USDA certifies new cold chain technology at S. Florida logistics center
- Babyleaf Kale poised for breakthrough in UK following US success
- France: First air freight Peruvian mangoes at Halls
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
European Retail Commercial Manager
We are working with one of the most innovative suppliers in the Fresh Produce industry. Our client supplies "solutions" to leading European retailers. They now seek an enthusiastic, experienced and ambitious Commercial Manager to further develop their key French & German retail accounts.
This exciting role will require an individual with passion and energy that will converse at various levels with retailers and global suppliers & growers. Of graduate calibre, you will have come from a similar role within a fresh produce business or a retailer, where extensive knowledge of the fresh produce will be a given. You will have a proven track record of commercial and/or technical success in an FMCG environment and experience in dealing with significant European multiples specifically with fresh produce. Confident and resilient as well as strong negotiation and presentation skills are a pre-requisite.
A good Technical knowledge of fresh produce would be a distinct advantage!
You will have excellent supply chain knowledge and a thorough appreciation of the complete grower to end customer process. You will also have a passion for selling the highest quality products and have the flexibility to adapt to a new growing business.
You must be fluent in French and/or German as well as English.
You will be UK based, but will travel extensively throughout Europe.
Salary ŁTo attract the best
Click here to apply