Job offersmore »
- Australia: Account Manager, Third Party Services
- Export Produce Trader - Spain
- Dutch/German Speaking Sales Executive - United Kingdom
- Sales/Project Manager - New Zealand
- Category Manager (fruit), Australia
- International Produce Trader - Spain
- Account manager Climate & Energy - Netherlands
- Account Manager, Salads/ Fruits - W. Europe
- Transport Planner - W. Europe
- Chief Executive - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
EXPORT SALES SPECIALIST
Pacbelimex, a company specialized in exporting Belgian Fruit and Vegetables is seeking an experienced export trader for its headquarters located in Roeselare, Belgium.
Reporting to the site Manager.
At Pacbelimex, you will be responsible for a wide portfolio of customers that should enable you to enhance your sales figures.
Your mission will consist in:
- Prospecting new customers (importers, wholesalers dealers, retailers, etc…)
- Assuring a best-in-class customer follow-up.
- Representing Pacbelimex for export clients and efficiently promoting our in-plant brands.
- Understanding our client’s needs and requirements in order to provide a personalized solution.
- Optimising transport-based costs and rate potential services providers.
- Communicate, negotiate and close business deals.
- Work independently but in accordance with the internal sales team.
- Quickly understand and meet customer’s needs.
- Analyse the market evolution and propose market activities accordingly.
- Determine targets and produce regular sales reports.
- Achieve required margins and reach the company’s objectives.
You will need to be a confident and resilient Key Account Manager, a good communicator as you’ll be the key contact for international customers. To succeed, you’ll need to be a self motivated high achiever, who has at least 3 years fresh produce experience, ideally working with a major retail chain or one of the green grocer independents. Strong communication skills with intermediate level consulting and negotiation skills are essential. Experience in customer-facing sales skills will be essential, as will proficiency in Microsoft Office, excel spreadsheets and reporting capabilities. Previous international sales experience in the Fresh Produce, Fruit and Vegetable Industry is essential and previous international selling experience will be highly regarded.
Being fluent in English, French and having a good knowledge of another foreign language is compulsory to pursue his/her mission.
The salary will be fixed according to the successful candidate’s skills and experience.
Full-time job in Roeselare (Belgium).
Please email your C.V. and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to Miss BRAEMS Valérie, PACBELIMEX – Diksmuidsesteenweg 335 – 8800 – Roeselare Belgique.