Job offersmore »
- Export produce trader – French market - Spain
- Marketer - Holland/Poland
- Breeders, Soy, Corn and Sugar Cane Division - Brazil
- Product Manager Tomato - US (California)
- (Senior) Account manager USA
- Ein- und Verkäufer - Germany
- Banana Production Specialist / Agricultural Consultants Bananas -
- Senior Grower - United Kingdom
- Export Manager - Roermond, The Netherlands
- Production manager Pepper (FT) - Israel or the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We will focus on other markets, when Russia comes back there will be no more apples for them"
- How will the embargo on European, Moldovan and Ukrainian apples influence the Russian market?
- Jacco Merkens only Dutch grower with Red Love
- Drones could grow to $11 billion industry by 2024
- French Fry Revolution by introducing Sort-to-Spec
Top 5 - last week
- Maersk unveils low-sulphur surcharge, but customers of other carriers must wait
- Vertical farming taking root in Pennsylvania
- Port of Antwerp handled up to 98,229,046 tonnes in H1 2014
- "The impact of Citrus Black Spot measures on importers is currently not very big"
- UK: Don't waste your money on organic food
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Job Offers at FreshPlaza
Do you have a vacancy in your company?
We would like to give you the opportunity to advertise a job offer for 50 Euros. Send your job offer in a Word document together with the company logo to email@example.com.
What will be in it for you?
- First day the job offer will be published under the first article on the homepage and newsletter;
- Your job offer will be visible in the latest 10 job offers on the homepage and the newsletter;
- Your job offer stays online for two months.
If you send us your job offer, you'll receive a payment request. When we receive the notification of the payment, we'll publish your job offer in the next publication.