Job offersmore »
- Head Grower Soft Fruit, USA or Spain/Portugal
- Research & Knowledge Transfer Manager - United Kingdom
- Greenhouse Grower - Ontario, Canada
- Marketing Communications Officer - Saudi Arabia
- West Europe Territory Manager - Europe
- Director of Business Development - UK
- Manager Operations & Logistics - Ethiopia
- Senior Grower - Australia
- Product Manager, Professional Growing, Ornamental Plants - Finland
- Senior Business Manager - Produce Marketing - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tacler Livestreammore »
Agribusiness Specialist, East Timor/Timor Leste:
The Agribusiness Specialist will be responsible for technical direction of the horticulture value chain development activities, including training of entrepreneurs and SME owners for business start-up and expansion. S/He will also have a lead role in the access to finance element of AVANSA. This position will work closely with project field staff, entrepreneurs and business owners, and private sector partners.
Note this position is fully dependent on project award and approval from our donor, USAID. This is the proposal phase to win the project.
Applicants are invited to apply to https://lol.avature.net/Careers/JobDetail/Dili-Timor-Leste-Agricultural-Specialist-AVANSA-East-Timor-Timor-Leste/589 before the 10th of September. Applications are being reviewed on a daily basis.
- Bachelorís Degree with 12 years of work experience in agriculture, agribusiness value chain development projects OR Master's Degree with 10 years of work experience in agriculture, agribusiness, or value-chain development projects OR a PhD degree with 7 years of work experience in agriculture, agribusiness, or value-chain development projects;
- MBA or degree in business preferable;
- Experience managing a 10 or more staff in a complex, multi-disciplinary activity;
- Experience working with BDS firms, institutions and programs to train SME staff, and specially women entrepreneurs to facilitate the development of business plans, Public Private Alliances, and increase access to finance;
- Experience working with SME's in the horticultural sector to improve productivity, encourage new entrants to the sectors, and facilitate linkages with local and regional markets where possible.
- Fluent English, Tetum/Portuguese language a plus