Job offersmore »
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
- In-House Horticultural Consultant - Lodi, OH
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Technical Outside Sales Representative
Location: Ontario, Canada / Northeast US
Company Name: Ludvig Svensson, Inc.
About us: Founded the late 1880s, Ludvig Svensson is a pioneer and world leader in climate control and energy efficiency through textile-based solutions. Our innovative climate screen solutions have revolutionized the industry creating better climates in greenhouses worldwide.
Job Description: We are seeking a strong, motivated technical sales person to call on an established network of independent resellers and support them with end users (growers). Individual will continually evaluate the distributor network, provide product training and support for distributors, and handle technical calls and issues. Sales person will attend trade shows and events, manage the sales cycle, handle sales quotes within this regional territory, and help us build brand awareness.
- BS in Horticulture Science or Engineering, 4 years; experience applying technology to horticulture.
- Successful track record in technical product sales.
- Ability/willingness to travel extensively (sometimes internationally).
- Valid Passport, driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and a good driving record.
Compensation: Base salary + Commissions + Bonus. Great Benefit program.
How to Apply: Please send resume with desired annual compensation
(salary/ commission/ bonus) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email resume to: email@example.com