Job offersmore »
- Field Sales Executive - London, UK
- City Farms Business Development Manager North America
- Procurement Manager Vegetables - The Netherlands
- Sales Consultant - US Territory
- Plant Pathology Project Leader - Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Country sales manager and agents
- Planning technician water / electricity - Netherlands
- Head Grower - United States (California)
- Labour Manager - Canada (British Columbia)
- Officer Plant Variety Protection and Registration - Haelen
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sales Manager USA with General Manager capabilities M/F
Market leader in packaging materials for the flower and plant industry
Our client Koen Pack became market leader in packaging materials for the flower and plant industry since its inception in 1996. Koen Pack USA followed in 2001 and as demand increased, locations were added in Colombia, Los Angeles, Canada, China and Kenya. Wherever you are on the globe, it is likely that a flower or plant packaging comes from Koen Pack. They are leader in developing innovative, original, personalized packaging and the "personal touch" is evident in everything they do. With warehouse facilities in five locations and production facilities all over the world, our client is equipped to meet every need and can deliver many products directly from stock. The Koen Pack USA organization of presently 12 staff, is located in the Miami FL. region and comprises the departments Sales, Procurement, Logistics, Warehousing, Design and Administration.
The position vs. your profile
On behalf of Koen Pack we are searching for a true “Sales Gem”, i.e. candidates from this sector, or related, under whose driven commercial initiative and leadership, the first priority i.e. a strong increase of market share and sales turnover will be realized. While building up the market position and organization, you will be a hands-on co-worker with your colleagues while also being responsible for the daily continuity at the office, the overall direction and results.
To achieve this, we feel a background in flower/plant packaging or comparable sectors is important and that you are actually more attached to the world of packaging than to their content i.e. the flowers and plants as such. You are a marketeer who has proven affinity with the B2B part of the supply chain but eqally important with the B2C retail segment and their Category Management.
You are a representative, extroverted and flexible personality who is able to act at all levels in your network and organizations. You are able to build and lead your team and are their example in terms of corporate discipline.
You are an empathetic, good listener and strongly customer and commerce oriented. You are a self-starter with initiative and proven courage to explore unknown territories and new challenges. You combine conceptual, creative and visionary thinking with the ability to lead the execution of your ideas.
Next to proven commercial talent and results in the past, we also welcome candidates with general management and control capabilities of an operation like this. This to secure a smooth daily management of the team and office. However, candidates who are at home in this sector and who are attracted to just the commercial or general management aspect of the position, are invited to apply to this vacancy as well.
Besides the requirements indicated above, the following criteria apply:
- A valid USA working- and residence permit
- A relevant educational background at Bachelor level
- Thorough knowledge of the market and market segments concerned, or of related/comparable markets.
- Preferably having a network in these segments
- Affinity with the B2B as well as B2C retail segment in this sector or comparable sectors
- Preferably living in the Miami FL. region
- Prepared to travel extensively
- A responsible and challenging position with an internationally leading brand
- Upon proven suitability, a local and indefinite contract of employment
- An attractive remuneration package with a bonus arrangement based on results
- A position with growth perspectives
Lutgo Global in The Netherlands is acting on behalf of Koen Pack USA for the recruitment, assessment and selection of candidates for this position.
Please send your letter of motivation and CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning vacancy ref. no. INT O130209. For more information, you may contact Jan Meijer through this email address, or at +31 (0) 297 25 55 70.