Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture - Netherlands / Poland / Ukraine / Finland
- Global Director City Farming - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist City Farms - Netherlands
- Quality Manager - Spain
- Spanish Speaking Operations/Warehouse Manager
- Account Manager Australia & New Zealand
- General Manager – Vegetables and Herbs production
- Managing Director Vietnam
- Quality Control Manager - Australia
- Managing Director - Kent Based
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Record year at Fruit Logistica
- Organic farming 'boosts biodiversity and bees'
- NZ: "20-40% increase in Gold production is a real sign that we are coming out of the crisis.”
- "Patents on breakthrough innovations in seeds are the soul of sustainability"
- Driscoll’s takes berry experience to the next level
Exchange ratesmore »
Junior Buyer – based in South East, salary circa £30k
Are you fed up with being a little fish in a big pond? Are you wanting to make a name for yourself within the industry? Do you want to have the ability to travel internationally?
Our client is currently looking for a Spanish speaker who is ambitious, success driven individual who perhaps hasn’t been given the chance to shine. The role would give you an opportunity to work within a fast paced,well established fresh produce import company. The business specialises in procuring a wide range of top quality fruit, salads & vegetables, supplying customers that operate within the retail and non-retail sectors including catering, food service and wholesale.
With this role you will have the opportunity to learn all of the qualities needed to be a fantastic buyer from the companies industry experts. You will be involved and eventually handle price negotiations, planning programmes to include volumes with growers to meet the customer specifications, spot buying as well as building a strong interface with the customers, suppliers and growers. You have a fantastic opportunity to represent a company that is a worldwide operator, working with growers/exporters in South America, South Africa, India, Morocco, Turkey, and Europe.
To be successful in this role you will ideally need to have had some previous experience within the sector and ready to take that next step. You will need to have excellent communication skills, with good attention to detail, strong negotiation skills and be able to build strong relationships with suppliers and growers. Spanish and English language skills are essential.
This is a great opportunity not to be missed!!
Please apply today!