Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture - Netherlands / Poland / Ukraine / Finland
- Global Director City Farming - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist City Farms - Netherlands
- Quality Manager - Spain
- Spanish Speaking Operations/Warehouse Manager
- Account Manager Australia & New Zealand
- General Manager – Vegetables and Herbs production
- Managing Director Vietnam
- Quality Control Manager - Australia
- Managing Director - Kent Based
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Record year at Fruit Logistica
- Organic farming 'boosts biodiversity and bees'
- NZ: "20-40% increase in Gold production is a real sign that we are coming out of the crisis.”
- "Patents on breakthrough innovations in seeds are the soul of sustainability"
- Driscoll’s takes berry experience to the next level
Exchange ratesmore »
Sales manager Central Europe, located in CE
Strong global provider of horticultural supplies
Our client is a worldwide active company based in the Netherlands. It provides its professional clients and their locations in the world with a wide spectrum of products and supplies, required for horti-, flori- and agri-based production. As main share of their activities the company and its representatives co-operate strongly with their clients, offering their professional expertise to support them with technical solutions for their daily operation. In order to continue serving the increasing demand for their range of products and services, our client is in search of suitable candidates for the challenging position of Sales manager Central Europe, living in the area concerned.
In this challenging position you will be commercially responsible for the sale in Central Europe, with Rumania, Macedonia, Hungary, Serbia and Bulgaria as the most import markets. You will lead and manage a group of enthusiastic account managers; each of them responsible for the sale in their own, respective country. Though your home base will be your office, you travel frequently to visit the client portfolio served by you personally. Next to the management of your own team, you are part of the local MT and participate in strategic issues and choices to be made.
The further tasks and responsibilities
- Commercial final responsibility for sales turnover and further reinforcement of the companies’ market share
- Leading with vision and strategy development for your area, translating these to tactical battle plans
- Management of your multi cultural team and being of support and added value to your people
- Enhanced professionalization of the horti-team geared towards an adequate response to each market demand through an optimal joint co-operation and team spirit
- An open eye for and alertly benefitting from market opportunities, resulting in focused effective action.
- An experienced people manager with a person oriented style of leadership
- A natural, cross border relationship builder with a strong commercial drive
- Experience with managing business in Central Europe, preferably in most of the countries indicated above
- Knowledge and experience of the protected / greenhouse oriented horticultural sector
- Experience with the technical (non-agro) side of horticulture
- Proficient in English in word and writing
- Prepared to travel frequently up to 50% of the time
- Prepared to live in your working area
- A background at Bachelor level or equivalent merit
- Dutch and local candidates from the Central European countries mentioned above, are invited to apply
- An enthusiastic team to reach your joint goals together
- Upon proven suitability, a local and indefinite contract of employment
- A responsible and challenging position with an internationally strong enterprise
- An attractive remuneration package incl. a car and bonus arrangement
Lutgo Global and Lutgo Recruitment in the Netherlands are the representatives of this client for the recruitment, assessment and selection of candidates for this position.
Please send your letter of motivation and CV/Resume to email@example.com or A.vanMeekeren@Lutgo.com mentioning vacancy ref. no. INT O130212. For more information, please contact Jan Meijer at our Aalsmeer office, or Arja van Meekeren at our Maasland office through this email address, or contact them at: +31 (0) 297 25 55 70, or +31 (0) 174 289474 respectively.