Job offersmore »
- Field Sales Executive - London, UK
- City Farms Business Development Manager North America
- Procurement Manager Vegetables - The Netherlands
- Sales Consultant - US Territory
- Plant Pathology Project Leader - Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Country sales manager and agents
- Planning technician water / electricity - Netherlands
- Head Grower - United States (California)
- Labour Manager - Canada (British Columbia)
- Officer Plant Variety Protection and Registration - Haelen
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Managing Director Central Europe, located in CE
Strong global provider of horticultural supplies
Our client is a worldwide operating company based in the Netherlands. It provides its multinational clients and their locations with a wide spectrum of products required for horticultural production. Their global activities take place through own agents and local establishments in various continents and countries.
We invite suitable candidates to take this challenge to lead the Central European establishment of this strong global player successfully and further strengthen its present position as a B2B market leader. Reporting to the central offices in the Netherlands, you are the one finally responsible for the realization of sizeable sales figures to be generated in the various countries in your sales area. Your team is composed of various nationalities, making it essential that you are used to dealing with different cultures and enhancing the mutual cohesion and co-operation of such a mixed group. This should lead to an improved integration of and communication with the markets and clients in the various countries under your responsibility.
Additional to a commercial team of six, your team consists of roughly ten in-house employees supporting the overall sales process. You are hence finally responsible for the management of the total establishment, its people and commercial results and economic margins.
You can look back at a successful commercial track record in the horticultural sector, with emphasis on greenhouse production of either vegetables or flowers & plants. You have proven leadership skills and international experience. You are used to being active in multicultural settings and building bridges between people of various origins and your company. You are a candidate used to dealing with improvisation and anticipating developments, as well as with motivating en inspiring your team members.
Next to leadership experience you are a provable, commercially strong and born entrepreneur. The business under your responsibility has few secrets for you and you have a vision what Business Plan to roll out for your establishment. Financial reporting to the head office in the Netherlands is logically part of the job. You final goal is to enhance and expand the presently strong market position further and to make good use of the arising opportunities in your markets.
- Proven managerial and commercial leadership in the horticultural sector
- Proficiency level in English in word and writing
- Willing to take up residence in the sales area
- Prepared to travel extensively
- Relevant candidates from the sales area will be preferred, but also Dutch candidates are requested to apply.
- Upon proven suitability, a local and indefinite contract of employment
- A responsible and challenging position with an internationally strong enterprise
- An attractive remuneration package
Lutgo Global and Lutgo Recruitment in the Netherlands are the representatives of this client for the recruitment, assessment and selection of candidates for this position.
Please send your letter of motivation and CV/Resume to email@example.com or A.vanMeekeren@Lutgo.com mentioning vacancy ref. no. INT O130211. For more information, please contact Jan Meijer at our Aalsmeer office, or Arja van Meekeren at our Maasland office through this email address, or contact them at: +31 (0) 297 25 55 70, or +31 (0) 174 289474 respectively.