Job offersmore »
- General Manager - China
- Fritz Wiendl (experience in fresh produce industry) is looking for a job
- Business Manager NEF - Netherlands
- Supervisor Nucleus Stock - The Netherlands
- Project Manager R&D - The Netherlands
- Global Production Improvement Technician - Israel, Peru or Netherlands
- Bilingual Sales Exec (Avocado/ Tomato) - USA
- Sales Manager North America
- Horticultural Technician - Australia
- Product Manager - The Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
For the Wageningen Study Programmes, we are looking for people who are interested in the position of:
Lecturer Sustainable Horticulture for 0.8 fte
To strengthen the Bachelor's Study Programme and the Professional Master's Study Programme, we are looking for a lecturer who can actively contribute to the further development and implementation of the curriculum in the field of Sustainable Horticulture in an international setting and who has a background and network in horticulture.
- Teaching in a competence-based environment;
- Contributing to education reform in relation to Sustainable Horticulture;
- Supervising internships, graduation assignments and projects;
- Supervising students;
- Maintaining contacts with the working field of horticulture, specifically the international industry and research institutes.
- University degree in the field or a Higher Professional Education degree with additional/appropriate work experience in the field of horticulture and/or biology;
- Affinity with the international horticulture working field;
- Pedagogic-didactic certificate or the willingness to acquire it through further schooling;
- Attention for the wishes and needs of students;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English;
- Good communication skills and capable of working well in a team;
- Geared toward innovation.
A temporary appointment of one year is initially offered. Continuation depends on performance and budgetary allowance. The salary (depending on age and experience) is a maximum of € 4.365,16 gross per month for a full-time position (in accordance with the Hay job profile docent 1) CAO HBO.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Jitse Schaafsma (Course Manager International Agribusiness and Trade) by phone +31 6 30375369.
You can send your application, including CV and the vacancy number, only until 13 October 2013 by clicking here. Only online applications will be considered.
Considering the urgency to fill this position as quickly as possible, this vacancy is simultaneously being posted internally and externally. Internal candidates will receive preference in the procedure.
Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences (VHL) is an international green knowledge institute that combines education, delivered by passionate experts, and applied research within the various lectorates. We train our students to become responsible and proactive professionals who make a positive contribution to a sustainable society.
VHL University of Applied Sciences offers a wide range of Bachelor programmes, (professional) Master programmes, Associate Degrees and courses and conducts applied research at its locations in Leeuwarden, Velp and Wageningen.
More information: www.vhluniversity.com