Job offersmore »
- Sales manager Central Europe
- Managing Director Central Europe
- General Manager - China
- Fritz Wiendl (experience in fresh produce industry) is looking for a job
- Business Manager NEF - Netherlands
- Supervisor Nucleus Stock - The Netherlands
- Project Manager R&D - The Netherlands
- Global Production Improvement Technician - Israel, Peru or Netherlands
- Bilingual Sales Exec (Avocado/ Tomato) - USA
- Sales Manager North America
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dull spring takes toll on EU production, positive start for SH citrus
- 'Halos' vs. 'Cuties', may the best marketing win
- US (CA): Citrus growers combat cold temps
- "Jazz succeeds in countries in which Granny Smith and Braeburn were popular"
- "South African and Namibian grape production very disappointing"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
- Well established fresh produce company
- Competitive remuneration
- A passion for quality produce essential
Fresh Produce Group (FPG) is one of Australia's largest and most innovative fresh produce providers. With offices on the east and west coast of Australia, we employ over 200 people and distribute more than 40 produce varieties. We thrive on promoting a passionate work culture and reward employees with development opportunities and competitive remuneration.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced produce ripener to join our ripening team. Located in Homebush, this role will take responsibility for the end-to-end management of our avocado ripening program. The successful candidate is expected to have priority focus on our avocado customer accounts and programs, which includes:
- Developing and coordinating the day-to-day implementation and management of FPG’s avocado ripening program
- Undertaking and monitoring the ripening process
- Managing relationships with our customers
- Assisting with the negotiation of services
- Reviewing and reporting on sales performance, forecasts and trends
- Identifying potential opportunities to expand our program
- Providing support and guidance to the ripening team
We are looking for an experienced produce ripener that would like to expand their career by taking on account management responsibilities. As this role will be working closely with customers, demonstrably strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition, you must also have:
- Previous experience ripening fresh produce and coordinating ripening programs
- Solid fresh produce experience
- Proficient computer skills
- A customer focused attitude
- Tertiary qualification in Horticulture would be highly regarded, as would previous experience working with Avocados.
This is a rewarding role that would suit someone who has a passion for quality fresh produce and providing excellent customer service.
To apply please forward your resume and covering letter to Human.Resources@freshproduce.net.au or for a confidential discussion please contact Taryn Forrester on +61 2 9704 8300.