Job offersmore »
- Sales manager Central Europe
- Managing Director Central Europe
- General Manager - China
- Fritz Wiendl (experience in fresh produce industry) is looking for a job
- Business Manager NEF - Netherlands
- Supervisor Nucleus Stock - The Netherlands
- Project Manager R&D - The Netherlands
- Global Production Improvement Technician - Israel, Peru or Netherlands
- Bilingual Sales Exec (Avocado/ Tomato) - USA
- Sales Manager North America
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
EXPORT PRODUCE TRADER
CMR GROUP is seeking an experienced export produce trader for its headquarters in Barcelona.
We are a long established business group with branches in Madrid, the Canary Islands, France, the Netherlands and Brazil, looking to further expand our international presence.
The position requires:
- Long experience in the fresh fruit export trade, developing accounts in various export markets, preferably Germany.
- Proven success in managing and growing accounts.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self confidence and emotional resilience to deal with rejects and problems.
- A candidate with a target orientated results driven approach.
- Good management of business risk.
- Time-management skills.
- Close business deals.
- Work independently but in coordination with the sales team.
- Meet customer needs.
- Solve problems.
- Determine targets and produce regular sales reports.
- Analyse the market and determine and propose appropriate market activities accordingly.
- Achieve required margins.
- Fluent German, Spanish and English.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Office.
- Experience in logistics.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Actively selling to customers – importers, wholesalers, retail, and foodservice accounts.
- Managing orders with company staff to ensure they are delivered on time.
- Researching and developing new business opportunities.
- Developing and driving area sales forecast.
- Keeping the import manager informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Providing input to staff to support them in their activities.
- Achieving annual sales targets.
- Stimulating long term development with clients.
- Monitoring the competition to enhance sales efforts.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a C.V. for consideration.