Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager
Distrimex is a French company acting in fresh and vegetables business since 1975. We import and export more as 50 000 T of fresh products all other the world. We have the know-how and looking for people involved in their job and ready for new challenges.
The export buyer/seller is responsible for all his buying/selling activities, is responsible for after sale activities and the positioning of the company. You will also develop sales and marketing strategies for your markets.
- 2 years working-experienced in sales and/or buying position in the fruits and vegetables or shipping industry. You are fluent in English and French; other languages (Spanish or Italian) are appreciated. A minimum 2 years university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred.
For any additional information about our company please visit www.distrimex.fr