Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Due to continuous growth, Odeum Farms, one of Western Australia's leading suppliers of fruit and vegetables has a position available for a fresh produce sales professional with export experience to provide support to the Export Manager in growing sales throughout Asia and the Middle East.
In your role you will be responsible for facilitating export sales to new and existing customers, which includes sourcing quality produce, providing logistical and export documentation support, maintaining customer accounts, liaising with growers and performing other tasks as set by the Export Manager.
The successful applicant should be able to comply with the following:
- Have a proven track record in fresh produce export sales
- Have the ability to establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Be self-motivated and able to work within a team environment
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be prepared to travel both domestically and internationally
- Possess a strong network within the local fresh produce industry
- Have experience with fresh produce sea and airfreight bookings, procedures and processes
- Be available by phone outside regular business hours to meet the needs of international customers
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your potential future with one of Western Australia's leading fresh fruit and vegetable suppliers.