Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
We are looking for an energetic professional for the position of Import Assistant and Operation Assistant for our office in Maasdijk. You will be responsible for the import logistic process, follow up documentations, stocks and ensuring efficient supply chain management. You will have constant coordination with our, Import and outbound coordinators, Quality control inspectors and our Key account managers, following and adapting strategies to give excellent service to our customers.
Import Assistant and Operations Assistant in the Supply Chain Management Department
Function description:Assist import process, follow up and monitor all activities related from the port of origin-port of destination-warehouse.
Assist the Operations process, inbound of products in each warehouse, manage stock daily and supervise any transformation of the product in the warehouse, coordination of the transport the goods to different customers and re-export of the goods when is needed.
- University degree.
- English and Spanish (must), German and Dutch (plus).
- Energetic and able to work in dynamic business.
- Excellent Attitude as Customer Service, teamwork, proactive.
- Be able to work under pressure with different nationalities (must)
- Min. 1 year’ experience in logistics, Quality control or sales related in any industry.
- No 9-5 attitude (must)
- Professional Growth in the Fresh Produce business.
- Work in an international environment.
- This position requires ability to work efficiency and effectively with customers, suppliers and internal teams in the organization.
What we offer:
- Challenging role in a fast growth and dynamic organization.
- Opportunity to work in a solid private company.
- Opportunity to develop a career in the SCM department and into the organization
- Competitive Salary according to the market