Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruits CMR is a strong Spanish company devoted to the import, export and distribution of fruit and vegetables. CMR is a robust business group, with subsidiaries in Madrid, France, the Netherlands, Brazil and Morocco, which wishes to strengthen its international presence.
Working under the Director of the Department of International Trade, the selected candidates will be dedicated to the purchase and sale and marketing of fruits and vegetables in international markets.
As part of an ongoing expansion process, Fruits CMR, which has been active in the sector for more than 135 years, currently wishes to fill the following vacancies at the company's headquarters in Barcelona:
Export salesperson GERMANY (Ref. Export ALEM)
We are looking for salespeople to help us develop in the German market
- Success in the management and growth of accounts.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-esteem and emotional balance to deal with rejections and problems.
- Work by objectives and results-oriented.
- Commercial risk management.
- Control of time management.
- Initial and continued training by the company.
- Commercial experience in the export of fresh fruit and vegetable products, with the development of accounts in the German market, will be highly appreciated.
- Close commercial deals.
- Work autonomously, but coordinated with the commercial team.
- Meet the needs of the customers.
- Solve problems.
- Set objectives and prepare sales reports regularly.
- Analysing the market and proposing relevant actions.
- Achieving established margins.
- German language, as well as in English/Spanish.
- Computer skills and use of MS Office.
- Experience in logistics will be appreciated.
- Actively selling to customers - importers, wholesalers, retailers and the Horeca channel.
- Order management with company personnel to ensure they are delivered on time.
- Research and development of new business opportunities.
- Development of sales forecasts for the department.
- Keeping the export director informed with result and activity reports.
- Providing the necessary information about the activities to the rest of the departments.
- Achieving annual sales objectives.
- Encouraging long-term customer development.
- Following-up of activities of competitors in order to improve sales actions.
The salary and conditions will depend on the experience of the applicants and the extent to which they match the requirements. The selected applicants will be immediately joining a strong and growing organization with promising future prospects.
All applications will be treated with absolute confidentiality. Applicants must send a CV accompanied by a handwritten cover letter in an attachment, indicating the reference number of the vacancy requested, to the following email address: email@example.com