Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Who would not like to participate in an international, fast-growing and super-exciting industry? Are you curious by nature, interested in horticulture and do you like to travel? Do you have strong writing skills and an excellent knowledge of the English language? Then you might be interested in our job opening as a International Editor.
We are looking for someone that is curious, driven and entrepreneurial. You will be responsible for building up a network in the global horticulture industry and helping other companies to succeed on this market. You will get the change to research the market and report on it through our daily publication in English. Finally, you will be responsible for running our marketing and sales in the Netherlands and abroad.
Our office is based in Tholen, Netherlands and living (or moving) here is required. We will be able to support you with this and we can arrange proper housing if needed.
We will train you in writing, explain you the ins and outs of social media marketing and will help you to build up and improve your sales skills. Networking is key and you will have the opportunity to travel to the US, Canada, Asia and other destinations several times a year to visit exhibitions and companies locally.
In addition, you will write your own articles, network and make sure that our publication about stays on top of what is happening in the sector. Sales are key to this position and we will reward you accordingly.
We are looking for….
For this position we require someone with an excellent knowledge of the English language (native or near-native). Having no experience in a likewise position is not a problem, but flexibility is important. You will have to be able to work in a team. Other skills for this position include: being able to work independently, ability to cope with stressful situations, having a sense of humor, be creative and enthousiastic.
If you are adventurous, looking to work in a young and dynamic team, want to use your English skills on a daily basis, like travelling, have an HBO or University degree and.... a sense of humour? Then please do contact us for this opportunity! We offer an exciting position, as well as an interesting job in an emerging industry. In addition, we give a good salary, pension scheme, development opportunities and bonuses. Other benefit includes regular juices and a family-friendly office environment.
Please send your application to Sander Bruins Slot