Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
This renowned horticulture company has built up a strong reputation with high-quality products in the fruit & vegetable production within the last decades. In the field and in new high-tech greenhouse complexes the products are grown.
Experienced tomato grower, Angola
-with experience in growing tomatoes in a hydroponic system-
In the coming years the cultivation of tomatoes under glass must get a special incentive. Therefore an experienced specialist is wanted who can and will professionalize the further cultivation in Angola. He or she will be on-site responsible for the whole cultivation process in a modern, high-technology greenhouse (3ha). Thinking along with the management taking initiative and creating a lean production are the core tasks of this role. Amongst the many responsibilities of this multifaceted position the candidate also will train, consult and advise young employees. The successful candidate must be able to work independently, but also be someone who can bring the team of professional staff to a higher level. The entire harvest planning and the efficient use of staff are key tasks of this position. He or she must be a hands on grower and team player. It’s very important that the candidate has experience in growing tomatoes in a hydroponic system.
A comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge of and experience with growing of tomatoes in a hydroponic system is mandatory. The cultivation methods, the efficient work planning and the use and registration of means should not have secrets from you. He or she has excellent knowledge of English, written and oral, and can convince the local employees and bring them to a higher technical level. He or she likes to take initiative but is also a team player who feels him- or herself at home in a different part of the world.
Do you have experience in growing of tomatoes in a high-tech greenhouse, then this may be the job that suits you! Do you have any questions? Please feel free to give us a call. Of course, your call will remain confidential.
Tel: +31 481 471152
Mob: +31 6 10782861