Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fluence Bioengineering, located in Austin, TX, USA manufactures the world’s leading technology in LED lighting for the global indoor horticulture market. Our customers feed the world and improve the human condition, and we provide the innovative technology needed to yield the healthiest crops possible while focusing on conservation of energy and natural resources. Become part of one of the fastest "growing" industries on the planet! We are looking for team members to help build Fluence Bioengineering BV as we expand into Europe.
As the Strategic Accounts Manager, you will oversee all aspects of the customer relationship to assist them through the sales process from initial consultation and design through installation and cultivation support. This will include: prospecting and turning new opportunities into loyal Fluence customers; working with internal and external experts in areas such as lighting design, electrical installations, site planning/construction, and HVAC systems; refining and presenting technical solutions to help customers achieve goals; and ensuring an exceptional customer experience through accurate collection and updating of their information, sales and history through the dedicated CRM system. The ability to educate the customer about our solutions and how financial performance will be augmented and risk mitigated is essential.
Travel: 30-40% after initial training period in Austin, TX, USA as well as traveling in North America and in Europe.
Location: Netherlands; other locations will be considered.
Requirements: a BS or equivalent and a minimum 5 years of sales experience in the LED industry achieving sales goals annually of $3 million minimum. You must have a proven track record of success in long term relationships and meeting sales goals while providing world class customer service through the entire sales cycle. The ability to manage multiple accounts/transactions, to work in complex customer settings with multiple stakeholders and competing needs and an understanding of financial metrics are also a must. Excellent communication skills (verbal & written), interpersonal skills, and the ability to collaborate as part of a team to serve the needs of the customer are also required. Flexibility to travel a must.
Preferred: Experience in large commercial agriculture systems with an understanding of plant sciences and process flow. The ideal candidate would have a working knowledge of electrical installations and utility rebates processes. An understanding of cannabis and/or indoor vegetable process flow from cloning/seed through sale would be viewed favorably.