Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Biological Services is an innovative and well established Australian Company, which produces and supplies a range of beneficial insect and mite predators and parasites to control a range of pests, predominantly in Horticultural Crops. We supply customers throughout Australia where these products are used in a variety of situations from greenhouses to perennial outdoor plantings. Biological Services is committed to developing environmentally sustainable pest control practices in agriculture with our Integrated Pest Management Programs (IPM).
We are seeking a professional, reliable, skilled individual to join our IPM team predominantly based in the Adelaide Plains with some field work also in the Adelaide Hillls of South Australia. You will work alongside and be trained by experienced IPM consultants within our company and become part of an Australia wide team. Some interstate travel may be required from time to time.
IPM programs are being delivered to an increasing number of clients in the Adelaide Plains district working in crops which include greenhouse grown tomato, capsicum, cucumber and eggplant, as well as nearby field grown strawberries. This position would require the applicant to visit properties, monitor crops for pests/diseases/beneficial organisms, report on findings, and recommend control practices as required. In summer, field and greenhouse conditions can be hot; the applicant will be required to start early in the mornings during summer and be able to work in hot conditions.
- Prior work experience in an Agricultural discipline (preferable: horticulture, entomology).
- A positive, energetic, and physically fit (with good eyesight) individual.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate including competency in MS Office programs.
- Current drivers licence.
- Company vehicle to be supplied.
To apply: email@example.com