Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager | Fresh Produce | Italy
An excellent opportunity for a bi-lingual supply chain professional to work for a vibrant and innovative grower-owned organisation that exports fresh produce globally. To support the growth plans of the business, they are expanding their operations in Europe and are looking for a supply chain professional to join their team based in Italy. Speaking both Italian and English is essential for this role, along with a strong background in stock and inventory management and logistics as well as fresh produce.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will take responsibility for managing internal relationships with global colleagues and external relationships with suppliers and shipping companies to co-ordinate deliveries and ensure that market orders are fulfilled in full, on time and meeting the specifications. You will need to have an excellent level of IT skills including Word, Advanced Excel, SAP and warehouse or inventory management systems.
This role is ideal for an analytical thinker who plans activities and projects thoroughly and copes well with setbacks. English and Italian language skills are essential, with French and Spanish an advantage. You will need a flexible approach to work in locations in Italy and Europe.
We are looking for experience in commercial fruit production, harvest management, packing processes and cool storage management.
Apply now or call Jon on 01780 480530 or firstname.lastname@example.org