Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kekkilä Professional is one of the five leading manufacturers of professional growing media for greenhouse growers in Europe. We stand for trust and reliability, expertise, consistent quality and excellent customer care. Kekkilä Professional products are sold in more than 70 countries globally. Kekkilä Professional is part of Kekkilä Group. www.kekkilaprofessional.com, www.kekkila.com
OPEN POSITION: SENIOR MANAGER, TECHNICAL ADVISORY AND CATEGORY MANAGEMENT
We are looking for an experienced horticultural professional to strengthen our Business Unit. You are both an enthusiastic visionary as well as a hands-on doer.
As a Senior Manager you are responsible for managing all Kekkilä Professional product categories (growing media and fertilizers) in all markets, including both portfolio management and new product development. The task includes both long term planning in terms of category strategies and implementation as well as quick adjustments to changing situations. Technical advisory work is essential part of the task; you will also be a supervisor for your team members.
You will be holding a key position in Kekkilä Professional’s future growth path in the changing and competitive business environment. You´ll work truly in an international field of business together with our international sales team and customers around the world by supporting them to succeed in their sales work.
In order to succeed in this position, we expect you to have a diverse experience in category management, professional growing and customer relations.
You have a master degree in science, horticulture or agriculture with a commercial touch. You are also experienced in project management. You communicate fluently in English. Other languages are an advantage.
As a manager, you encourage and challenge your team with clear target setting and support.
With this position Kekkilä Professional offers you a challenging and interesting task in inspiring and developing international business of professional growing.
You will report to Kekkilä Professional Business Director and you will be a member of the Business Unit management team. Your location is in Vantaa Finland. Travelling is required on a regular basis.
For questions related to the assignment, please contact InHunt Group Oy Senior Headhunter Jukka Anttila, puh. +358 400 423 706 or Senior Headhunter Kari Serjamaa, puh. +358 40 750 0206.
Send an application and a CV with a salary request by 5th February 2018 on InHunt Group Oy’s website.