Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Junior Trader Europe Division
Location: Europe (anywhere within)
Terra Exports is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and innovative multi-national import/export/trading company. We’ve been referred to several times as the fruit & vegetable industry disruptors!
To expand our commercial team in Europe, we are looking for a Junior Sales Trader.
- In this position your sales activities are aimed at selling fruits within Europe.
- Your customers will be retailers, wholesalers, and food service companies.
- The fruits you will sell are sourced through your brokering, our own imports into the EU, and our EU grower relationships.
- While you may work from home depending on your location, your ability to visit customers/suppliers/growers, attend expos, and visit our other Terra Exports divisions around the world is very important.
- You must have at least 1 year experience in the fruit & vegetable industry, ideally in a sales support role.
- Communication is key, and given that our headquarters are in the USA, we will need you to handle the English language quite well.
- This is essentially a sales role, so if you don’t enjoy sales and negotiations, this position is not for you.
- While this position reports to the director of EU sales and training will be provided, it is extremely important that you are self-motivated and do not require constant supervision or micro-managing.
- While we are very technology-oriented and use Whatsapp a lot companywide, talking on the phone every single day with growers, suppliers, and customers is exceptionally important.
- You must understand that in international trade the 9-to-5 mentality is merely an aspiration that rarely materializes. It’s important you are readily available when opportunity comes knocking.
- A competitive base salary is offered, plus a commission based on sales goals.
- Terra Exports is an established global fruit company (2017 Inc 5000 #923) and we are currently focused on replicating this success, this time in Europe. Get in early and make it high up the corporate ladder!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.