Job offersmore »
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Eosta is a leading and trendsetting distributor of organic and fair trade fresh produce. Their core values: authentic, transparent and sustainable. Capitalizing on sustainability is their core business. Nature & More is the award winning ‘trace & tell’ system responding to consumer demand for healthy, organic and fairly traded food. Nature & More provides the market place with greater transparency related to the origin and the environmental/social footprint of our organic products. Eosta’s mission and vision, ongoing innovations and a skilled, passionate and responsible team are the secret behind the pole position in the European organic market. For the Fruit Team we are looking for an engaged Procurement Manager Fruit.
Responsible for a range of fruits to be sourced from the southern hemisphere and tropics
- You source new supply, build partnerships with existing and new growers and guide them with regards to production, quality, product development, USP’s, Nature & More sustainability assessments, webpage exposure, branding and campaigning.
- Plan, allocate and manage stocks in close collaboration with account managers and category teams.
- Coordination with various departments such as logistics, production, planning, quality control, back office, marketing, finance and a range of external service providers which include certifiers, agronomists, stakeholders and banks.
- You are responsible for weekly account sales, market reports, crop planning, season evaluations.
- The position may include Account Management for a selection of retail- or wholesale customers in Europe.
- You day-trade but also manage the strategic and long term side of the business.
Solution driven achiever ready for commercial realism and social idealism
- BSc/MSc in agriculture, business administration or similar.
- At least 5 years experience in fruit sourcing, trade and supply chain management.
- Affinity with organic farming, fair trade and sustainability.
- Familiar with pre- & post harvest technology.
- Affinity with the European health food market, retail as well as wholesale.
- Fluent English and Spanish in communication and writing, knowledge of Dutch is welcomed.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Excellent trading skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit as well as managerial skills.
- Networker, ‘peoples business’ type.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Stress resistant, can handle the imperfections of others.
- Reflective and self-critical.
- Good sense of humor.
Place of employment
Eosta asks for professionalism, engagement, and responsibility. But energy and fun are equally important! The Human Measure is central to their approach: they try to see each other's unique potential, work with each other’s imperfections and together create an achievement that they can account for towards man, company and society. The position offers a competitive salary, great employment conditions and there is space for personal development.
The recruitment for the Procurement Manager Fruit has been exclusively outsourced to CeresRecruitment.
For further information, please contact Ajaan Hijmans on telephone number +31 (0)6 53 905 829.
Please click here to apply
Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.eosta.com and www.natureandmore.com.
A personality questionnaire will form part of the recruitment process.
Ceres is the Recruitment, Interim Solutions and Executive Search Specialist in Food & Agribusiness targetting Bachelors and Masters. They work with a large database, social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. International recruitment with a large network (including Europe, Asia, Africa, South America) and offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and Poland. CeresRecruitment fulfills agricultural jobs. The market areas are: Agriculture, Nutrition, Biobased, Life Sciences, Animal Sciences, Agro Chemicals, Pharma Veterinary, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. The function specializations, both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager, Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Human Resources (HR), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyer, Trader, Research & Development (R & D), Food Technologist, nutritionist, Quality (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Engineering.