Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- 'Readycado': Sensor alerts avo lovers when fruit is ready to eat
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
GB Farms was established in 1991. It acquired 2000 acres of land and transformed it into one of the most trusted agricultural farms in Egypt. We constantly seek to stay updated with the most advanced international agricultural practices and food safety regulations We grow a variety of fresh and exotic fruits; Grapes (Sugra one, Flame, Crimson, Autumn Royal, Red Globe), Mangoes, figs, Citrus, and stone fruits.
We are currently searching for promising Candidates to join our dynamic team in the role of:
Mango Orchards Manager - Egypt
The Mango Orchards Manager will be responsible for overall Mango farms operations (Yield, quality, irrigation, fertilizer programs, pest control, harvesting).
- Strong technical Knowledge for planting, growing, harvesting, and pest control for mangos.
- Strong managerial skills and knowledge of business principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership techniques, and production methods.
- 5-10 year’s management experience in a similar role, preferably in Mango & Citrus crops.
Compensation and Location
Outstanding salary package offered along with benefits. The role is based in sunny Egypt near the Cairo-Alexandria Dessert road.
Please send me your application or contact on email email@example.com
Also we invite you to visit our website at www.ghabbour-farms.com, to get a good idea of who we are.