Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
GB Farms was established in 1991. It acquired 2000 acres of land and transformed it into one of the most trusted agricultural farms in Egypt. We constantly seek to stay updated with the most advanced international agricultural practices and food safety regulations We grow a variety of fresh and exotic fruits; Grapes (Sugra one, Flame, Crimson, Autumn Royal, Red Globe), Mangoes, figs, Citrus, and stone fruits.
We are currently searching for promising Candidates to join our dynamic team in the role of:
Mango Orchards Manager - Egypt
The Mango Orchards Manager will be responsible for overall Mango farms operations (Yield, quality, irrigation, fertilizer programs, pest control, harvesting).
- Strong technical Knowledge for planting, growing, harvesting, and pest control for mangos.
- Strong managerial skills and knowledge of business principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership techniques, and production methods.
- 5-10 year’s management experience in a similar role, preferably in Mango & Citrus crops.
Compensation and Location
Outstanding salary package offered along with benefits. The role is based in sunny Egypt near the Cairo-Alexandria Dessert road.
Please send me your application or contact on email email@example.com
Also we invite you to visit our website at www.ghabbour-farms.com, to get a good idea of who we are.