Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
VIDAL ASSOCIATES Consulting and Search recruits for their client a Kiwifruit Pre and Post Harvest Coordinator based in Dax (South-West of France).
Zespri is a company owned by 2,500 kiwifruit growers. Our mission is simple: to provide everyone with fresh, juicy and nutritious Zespri kiwifruit whenever they want one, whatever time of the year. To achieve this, we work with growers around the world to supply Zespri with the same high and consistent quality all year round. Our growers have always been at the forefront of innovation and sustainable growing. Today, Zespri is the world’s largest marketer of kiwifruit, selling to more than 54 countries and managing 30 % of the global traded volume. In this context, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Kiwifruit Pre and Post Harvest Coordinator M/W
Based in Dax (South-West of France)
Reporting directly to the Pre and Post Harvest Operations Manager, our coordinator has a key role in the Technical team. He is responsible for pre harvest activities in France such as the smart monitoring program, crop estimation and maturity clearances, as well as post harvest activities such as dry matter audit and analysis, coolstore and cool chain monitoring, storage trials and quality assurance audits. This role requires a close working relationship with the Italian team whom he may assist occasionally. He ensures the French partners develop the skills to reach Zespri’s production and quality standards.
You have a high level of education such as an Engineering degree or an Superior Agricultural Technician Degree in Arboriculture, you already have work experience or you have done various and extended internships in a similar role, in the arboricultural sector, ideally in kiwifruit culture. At minimum, a good knowledge of production systems and pre and post harvest processes and techniques acquired during your studies is required, as well as a real interest in this type of product. You are fluent in French and English. You are flexible, available for frequent travel, and you can adapt your work capability, depending on the imperatives and the time of the year, especially through the main season. You can establish good relationships, you know how to report efficiently in writing, you have good synthetical skills. You are a team player, and you are particularly interested in sustainable agriculture. You can take initiatives and make decisions, and you have an excellent personal organization. You share our company’s values regarding the environment, our taste for innovation, and the respect of our quality standards and customers. You are passionate, we offer you to join a world leader.
This position as Kiwifruit Pre and Post Harvest Coordinator M/W fits your research and your profile? In order for us to consider your application, please apply online on our website www.talentup.com under the reference Vb9231L or by email at Vb9231L@talentup.net.