Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- 'Readycado': Sensor alerts avo lovers when fruit is ready to eat
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Camposol Fresh BV
is looking for an ambitious and energetic professional for the position
of Quality coordinator EU for our Fruit trading office in Maasdijk. As
Quality coordinator, you are responsible to Control the quality of the
products. Inspection of the product at arrival, in stock and at
delivery. Inform quality problems to our suppliers; keep tracking of
quality issues and customer claims. Make specifications for new
products. Assist with Quality management system audits.
Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
Function description:QUALITY CONTROL
Responsible for verification of the quality of products, record and report of every quality Inspection of the product at arrival, in stock and at delivery, quality test. And communicate result of inspection to the team members.
Control and contribute in the compliance of all the procedures: manipulating and storing the products, evaluating suppliers.
Elaborate and update specification for all our products. Make sure suppliers and service providers knows about the requirements.
Keep track of all claims to suppliers or from customers and to get feedback from suppliers/customers.
- University degree
- English and Spanish fluently and other language is a plus.
- Good analytic skills.
- Excel, power point.
- Be able to work under pressure
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Specific knowledge of Quality Control, Quality Management and Certifications.
- This position requires ability to work effectively and good communication with suppliers and customers.
- Coordinate with different Quality inspections around Europe.
- Work with international colleagues communicated with them effectively.
- Work in a fast and dynamic environment.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a solid private company.
- Opportunity to grow professional in fresh produce Sector
- Competitive salary
- Travel in EU