Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- 'Readycado': Sensor alerts avo lovers when fruit is ready to eat
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Territory Sales Position - US
Stuppy is growing and hiring a new territory sales representative for additional expansion in the Western United States (AZ,CA,NV,OR,WA,ID,UT) . Our sales representatives work with several types of greenhouse users including: ornamental growers, perennial growers, retail centers, schools, researchers, hydroponic vegetable growers, and aquaponic farmers. Stuppy does not pursue cannabis growers as clients.
We are looking for bright, outgoing people who can continually build and maintain strong relationship with clients. Stuppy customers expect an understanding of their unique growing requirements and confidence in our technical recommendations. This position requires technical knowledge and the ability to configure greenhouses to work for a variety of crops and environmental conditions. You will be required to manage multiple sales opportunities, communicate clearly with customers, and generate quality results.
Horticultural experience and knowledge is ideal, but not required. A passion to learn and connect with horticultural professionals is a must. People with engineering, construction, and configured product sales will be considered. You will be trained. We have excellent home office staff to support you.
Compensation is commissioned based. Our best sales people earn over $100,000 annually. Ideal locations for this candidate’s home base would be Oregon, Central California, or Arizona. Travel is a must, expect to be out and about ten or more days a month. Most expenses are reimbursed and a vehicle is provided. In your first year expect regular travel to the home office in Kansas City, Missouri.
Visit us at www.stuppy.com to learn more our products, services and markets served.
Applicants should send an email to email@example.com with Territory Sales in the subject line.