Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- 'Readycado': Sensor alerts avo lovers when fruit is ready to eat
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Would you like to gain hands-on experience in Marketing Communications?
Philips Horticulture LED Solutions creates LED lights to grow crops; either in greenhouses, or in city farm environments.
In the coming year, we will further professionalize our way of working by focusing on the horticulture and floriculture target audiences, using the right tools at the right time. Therefore, we would like you to help us generate more leads through our online efforts (web, Twitter, newsletter, SEO, LinkedIn).
The farming method of the future is here! Learn more about Philips Horticulture here.
Internship: Marketing Communications (Horticulture)
- Help organize a couple of international trade shows and events
- Support in creating newsletters for customers and partners
- Analyze statistics for the website, Twitter, exhibitions, etc.
- Help create customer testimonials (case studies) and press information including photography, copyrighting, layout etc.
Your teamThe Horticulture LED Solutions team consist of about 80 enthusiastic team members. The Marcom team globally consists of 5 people (3 in Eindhoven). You will closely work with the Marcom specialist and global Marcom manager in Eindhoven.
Our offerLearn about all the aspects of MarCom in an international, fast-paced environment while working with a motivated and experienced team of professionals.
- Duration: 6 months
- Available ASAP
- Thesis: Can be discussed
- Location: High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
We are looking for
- Currently studying towards your HBO Bachelor/ Bachelor of Science / Master of science WO in: Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business Administration, Business Economics, International Business Management
- Excellent verbal and written English and Dutch language skills (mandatory)
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Competences: content creation/ presentation skills
- Open mindset and ambition
- Excellent Communication skills
- Affinity will social media platforms
- Previous internship experience is considered a plus
Internship conditions:You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your level of education and work permit requirements. The offered internship allowances are compliant to the Dutch legislation. You might be eligible for an additional allowance towards rented accommodation or public transportation.
The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you ready to take on this challenge?
Recruitment processJoin the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today!
Please include a Cover Letter with your application (in English).
Contact Person: Afroditi Panousi
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.
The content of our regular internship assignments is not suitable for MBA students with professional work experience