Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sales Representative - US
To complete its team, Berger is looking for a:
To cover the following states: Connecticut, Rhode Island, Western NY
Reporting to the Divisional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling Berger products to professional growers of all sizes. As a member of our highly respected sales team, you will manage all sales functions for your assigned territories to ensure business growth.
- Responsible for the sales of peat and mix products.
- Increase revenues from existing accounts.
- Develop new accounts.
- Involvement in key associations and networks.
- Development and Implementation of sales plan.
- Manage and develop lead sources.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Demonstrate selling skills and product knowledge.
- Provide feedback to the company on the development of new products to meet customer’s needs.
- Provide marketing department necessary feedback in order to meet market needs.
- Coordination of special events within your territory.
- 5 years Horticultural sales experience;
- Demonstrated «business to business» sales experience
- Horticultural Education.
- Must have strong prospecting and interpersonal skills.
- Good needs analysis skills.
- Strong drive for results and customer focus.
- Must be available to travel on a regular basis.
- Valid driver's license and dependable vehicle for traveling.
- Good computer knowledge and competent with Microsoft Office.