Job offersmore »
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sales Representative - US
To complete its team, Berger is looking for a:
To cover the following states: Connecticut, Rhode Island, Western NY
Reporting to the Divisional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling Berger products to professional growers of all sizes. As a member of our highly respected sales team, you will manage all sales functions for your assigned territories to ensure business growth.
- Responsible for the sales of peat and mix products.
- Increase revenues from existing accounts.
- Develop new accounts.
- Involvement in key associations and networks.
- Development and Implementation of sales plan.
- Manage and develop lead sources.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Demonstrate selling skills and product knowledge.
- Provide feedback to the company on the development of new products to meet customer’s needs.
- Provide marketing department necessary feedback in order to meet market needs.
- Coordination of special events within your territory.
- 5 years Horticultural sales experience;
- Demonstrated «business to business» sales experience
- Horticultural Education.
- Must have strong prospecting and interpersonal skills.
- Good needs analysis skills.
- Strong drive for results and customer focus.
- Must be available to travel on a regular basis.
- Valid driver's license and dependable vehicle for traveling.
- Good computer knowledge and competent with Microsoft Office.