Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Plant Products - Technical Sales Representative Trainee
We are an expanding company supplying the horticultural industry in Canada, looking for additional individuals to fill a position in our sales department in Ancaster Ontario. The goal of this position is to prepare the individual for promotion into their own territory. Successful completion of the initial stage of the Trainee program will result in advancement to Technical Sales Representative. Our client base includes greenhouse vegetables, greenhouse flowers, nurseries and golf courses. Products and services sold by the company include integrated pest management products, plant nutrition and seed.
•Provide exceptional customer service, by answering all communications professionally and on a timely basis;•Acting as a liaison between the customer or sales representative and purchasing, operations, and finance;•Daily review of all open orders under guidance of Customer Service Manager;•Ensure all orders are entered and shipped on time;•Scheduling and notifying customers of backorders, late orders and future product deliveries.•Deal with all customer complaints efficiently and effectively;•Coordination with sales representatives on: customer requests, pricing, shipment timing, complaints, and comments;•Advise customers in the proper use of: Pesticides, Biological Control Agents, Water Soluble Fertilizer, Spraying Equipment, and Safety Equipment.
• Post-secondary education;
• Horticultural or agricultural experience an asset;
• Ability to build strong customer relationships;
• Must be a self-starter with good time management skills;
As part of a rapidly evolving industry, employees are provided with many opportunities to acquire new and unique skills and subsequently demonstrate them in a dynamic workplace.
Please send resumes via e-mail to Jerry.Weber@plantproducts.com