Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Regional Sales Manager - USA
Premier Tech Horticulture
Premier Tech is evolving with purpose, focus and vision since 1923. We strive to continually grow and develop our clients and our team members. Long-term sustainability matters to us. The discipline and thoroughness that have come to be associated with Premier Tech’s management style reflects in our commercial strategies and have allowed us to grow alongside our customers and care about their success.
WHAT ABOUT THE CHALLENGE WE ARE OFFERING…
Greenhouse producers (Edible, hydro, floriculture and nursery markets), independent garden centers and wholesale distributors.
Ranges of potting soil, growing media and active ingredients that integrate plant biotechnology, under the known and recognized PRO-MIXTM brand name.
Your sales territory:
19 states in Central USA, extending from Western Pennsylvania to Nebraska and from North Dakota to Louisiana.
Integrates sales and independent representatives, supported by technical advisors.
DO THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES THRILL YOU?
- Lead, inspire and coach your team to deliver their best and achieve their targets.
- Be a business partner and make our clients and distributors achieve a profitable and sustainable growth. Provide solution-based approaches, sell value over price with a proactive attitude.
- You know your market inside out, you understand how Premier benefits our clients’ enterprise, you have the foresight to see growth opportunities and you are excited to execute the business plan to make it happen.
- Develop leads, network and strengthen our market awareness. Be equally adept with strategic and tactical activities while closely monitoring the accounts, sales opportunities and closing ratios.
- Sales process and execution are key, and nothing is left to chance.
- You are passionate about our industry;
- Excellent leadership, communication and coaching skills, along with excellent presentation abilities;
- You like to influence others, challenge the “status quo”, you adapt well to change (sometimes you even initiate it!) and you are a natural for creating enduring interpersonal relationships;
- Your experience in sales management, your business acumen and your ambition drives you to outstanding results;
- Distribution networks development and management have no more secrets for you;
- Degree in Horticulture or in Business administration;
- You are presently located, or willing to relocate, to OH, IN, IL, KY or Western PA;
- Available for extensive travel.
To learn more about the Premier Tech Horticulture Business Unit: www.pthorticulture.com
WE ARE THE PREMIER TECH TEAM…
ARE YOU LIKE US?
Premier Tech (PT), it’s more than 90 years of passion, with over 3,800 team members in 24 countries. That’s right, team members, not employees. Through the teamwork of our three groups (Horticulture and Agriculture, Industrial Equipment, Environmental Technologies), we keep growing, all around the world. We are intrapreneurs* at heart. We constantly challenge the status quo in order to push our limits. We are not afraid of taking calculated risks, never shying away from our mistakes along the way. Dedicated to always learn from our actions, we seize all growth opportunities, even the painful ones, sharing with each other the knowledge of our successes (which we always celebrate!) and failures. All together, we are deeply committed to excel at what we do… We are the Premier Tech team.
C$725M Sales 10.5% Annual growth over the past 25 years
* Intrapreneur [noun]: a professional building a business from the inside out, contributing to a culture that creates value.
MEET US ON SOCIAL MEDIA