Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Arber® Horticulture is a leader company within the International market of peat mosses and professional substrates for agricultural and horticultural production.
Our Company is a very structured group which represents a pool of North Europe producers of top quality peat mosses, professional substrates and gardening potting soil.
The twenty-years experience in the field warrantees an high availability of certified products all year long from different areas and origin.
Arber® Horticulture company is in continuous evolution regarding the presence in the foreign markets and is committed in further investing to enhance and solidify its position abroad.
We are currently looking for:
with experience in the field and Distributors to insert in the European and international free country areas.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Identify and win new business prospects, establish and develop long-term relationships with new customers
- Manage an existing portfolio of accounts passed over by the company
- Ensure customers are visited on a regular basis to secure the effective running of the accounts
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential as is a proven background in sales
- Excellent Experience in the agricultural and floricultural field
- Professional and long-term collaboration based on national/international contract
- Excellent customer service
- Top quality and competitive products
Please send your C.V to email@example.com