Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Service Engineer - US & Canada
Ridder Hortimax North America
Ridder Hortimax North America is expanding operations. Our goal is to facilitate rapid growth in the North American market and to support the future direction of the industry. This allows us to better align the strengths of our company, with continued commitment and emphasis on service levels.
LOCATION: Northern California, United States and Leamington, Ontario, Canada
The overall purpose of the Service Engineer is to maximize customer satisfaction and improve company image and products through rapid and adequate response to help desk questions and solve technical malfunctions. Customer satisfaction should be delivered by minimizing downtime by carrying out service assignments and repairs as soon as possible. Service Engineers can increase customer satisfaction by recommending additional work needed while inspecting customer’s equipment to avoid future downtime and by reducing internal and external costs of failures by carrying out preventative maintenance tasks properly within one sitting.
- Inspect, test, and commission climate computers, software, networks, water equipment, and other products from Hortimax and/or third parties
- Install, configure, and commission labor registration systems and software updates
- Provide technical advice to customers for preventative maintenance purposes
- Rapid and adequate response and telephone support
- Investigate and resolve malfunction messages
- Provide feedback to relevant internal department about cause, effect, corrective and preventive measures (sales, shipping, assembly, manufacture and/or purchasing)
- Ensure accurate, complete and immediate recording of activities on the work order carried out at the customer's: registration of km driven, hours worked and parts used
- Identify, obtain approval and register additional work while carrying out maintenance and/or installation tasks
- Comply with all safety instructions, priority rules, and environmental regulations
- Refuse activities that violate safety standards
- Intermediate Vocational Education of Electrical Engineering supplemented with various technical courses in the field of automation, networking or measurement- and control technology and in possession of required certificates
- At least 2- 5 years of practical experience in the field of electro-technical plants, water equipment, process automation or measurement- and control technology and automated stock records
- General knowledge of automation, networking, software, etc.
- Willingness to carry out repair services and ability to travel
For more information about this job, please contact Danielle Moats, Manager Finance & Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org. Are you the suitable candidate? Then we would like to receive your resume!